Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
Spurs will be without Paulinho for this game after he suffered ligament damage in his ankle. Hopefully another win but Adebayor is in good form right now and their midfield is still strong with or without Paulinho so we will have to be on our game too, Rooney is going to be key as usual...3-1 United, Rooney x2, Welbeck, Adebayor.

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
We're playing nice football.

Valencia's so spot on in every single control, then he makes the wrong decision sometimes, but great to have someone to add width with that speed. Adnan great also.
He's pretty much everything but end product, which sadly is the most important thing!

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
I'd rather play away every week, were fucking shite at Old Trafford now. Everton , the one team above us to drop points and we cant take advantage, fuck this season. With every defeat I get more hope for a midfielder but we'll probably get no one

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
Gary Lineker [email protected]GaryLineker 8m
When was Howard Webb sold by United? I must have missed that move in the transfer window.

This is ridiculous, he is supposed to be a professional within the sport, no? Sticking jokes in United fans faces on twitter is hardly what a professional sports presenter does.

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
I hope someone from the club demands an apology.
https://twitter.com/TSBible

This twitter page is laughable too, they really get a kick out of making jokes of United...Number 1 target we are! Disappointed in Lineker though, don't expect him to joke about teams like that, considering his job is to fairly review each one and how they've played on a weekly basis

-e- how on earth its a verified page dedicated to sport I don't know, it literally is just hate and bias to united!

"I hope Januzaj doesn't score. Not sure I can handle hearing Michael Owen orgasm"

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
It's like everyone is allowed to do it when it's us. I really want Lineker to lose his job for that, it goes against every principle of his role.
Must be the most unfunny, smug little prick at the BBC...good to see theres nothing anti-United there though..(y)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.