Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
As soon as we play a decent team, this is what happens! I actually think we would get more chances with 3 in midfield, it would actually make us think about passing through the middle and participating in movement off the ball!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
A strange game for United so far, I thought for the first time this season they were playing with pace and energy both with and without the ball, lots of quick movement and passing, but the end product from TV and Adnan is not good.Spurs look clinical on the counter. United need more from CM Carrick and Cleverly are non existent with the ball.
I'm thinkin we need to change tactics and try and attack through the middle, perhaps Kagawa for TC and drop Rooney back deeper, Valencia has been true to form, pitiful end product.
This is it, United need to score 2 or more to win this otherwise all the good work prior to this game has been wasted, we look devoid of ideas and cohesion in the box.
Lots of positive signs though

·
23,699 Posts
We can have better possession but if we don't release the ball faster and our only creative idea is to send the ball wide to Valencia and pray he crosses well, nothing is going to happen for us.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
As soon as we play a decent team, this is what happens! I actually think we would get more chances with 3 in midfield, it would actually make us think about passing through the middle and participating in movement off the ball!!
Truth is we´re ca ca at home - we do better away from OT .. beyond belief

201 - 220 of 511 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.