Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 320 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
He´s pants .. I´ll have my say!
Jesus, since minute 1 talking bullshit about him.
And now, because he makes a mistake in a position he is not supposed to play in, you're talking about selling him? You have to be fucking kidding dude. That's not being a fan, that's being just mentally challenged. Talk whatever you want after the game, and say whatever you wanna say then, it has no sense saying that now...

·
Registered
787 Posts
And now, because he makes a mistake in a position he is not supposed to play in, you're talking about selling him? You have to be fucking kidding dude. That's not being a fan, that's being just mentally challenged. Talk whatever you want after the game, and say whatever you wanna say then, it has no sense saying that now...
Calm down . watch the game

·
I can't be arsed
5,023 Posts
Some people, like me and redallover, don't agree with you and want rid of Toni and will continue to say so.
Deal with it.

301 - 320 of 511 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.