Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 511 Posts

·
Hi
7,245 Posts
If we can play like we did for the last 20 minutes, we still have a fantastic chance of qualifying for CL. I reiterate, Valencia should not be a RB ever. I've said it time and time again. Smalling isn't a RB either. You've got to play Fabio or buy a RB.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
It might have been good goalkeeping/defending, but too many wasted chances as well. I don't know what the problem is, but our home form is dreadful.

Hopefully we see a signing or two this month, because we really need something.

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
I'd rather play away every week, were fucking shite at Old Trafford now. Everton , the one team above us to drop points and we cant take advantage, fuck this season. With every defeat I get more hope for a midfielder but we'll probably get no one

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Question is - with all our so called rivals winning (even Everton salvaged a point) and being the only ones to lose ... will that ensure that Moyes know he HAS to buy in this window?
It should. I couldn't give a toss if anyoe says it's panic buying cos it isn't. It's needed.

To think 2 years ago we went through a whole season at OT winning all but one game which we drew.
When you don't win games at home, you've got BIG problems that need fixing.
What's this? The 4th home defeat already this season?
If we don't get new blood I dread to think how many more there'll be!

·
The Chosen Juan
4,690 Posts
Webb can fuck right off. I swear, the next time someone tells me to my face that Howard is United's 12th man, I'm going to punch them in the face, even if it's a member of my family.

Moyes and the players need to fucking apologise for that performance. We were dominating them, then they scored, we did nothing, then they scored again, we replied but then dropped the tempo, what the fuck? Our defence was very poor today, but Valencia's mistake for their second was absolutely disgraceful.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
evra raped again
good game to watch but its obvious we need to strengthen and obvious we wont
I believe top 4 be seasons end is out of question unless we buy

·
Registered
717 Posts
We should have won poor finishing let us down yes Danny scored but he should have scored before that when he tapped it to the keeper with his right foot instead of smashing it with his left foot i belive RVP would have scored that chance , Chico needs to learn how to control the ball when it is coming to him in the box , to many times it bounced off him once
again RVP ? , Shingi is totally unread by our players , he had only been on the pitch 5 mins when he made a run into the heart of the spurs defence he lays a ball off to Januazi makes a run into space into the box does he get it back ? , does he hell the kid knocks it wide then we once again lost possession , frustrating afternoon , the best team lost .

421 - 440 of 511 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.