Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 511 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
I was in the bp at 640 this morning and in big queue when a load of lagered up russians came in and went up to counter waving twenties around pointing at spirit bottles. The guy says next please and they thought they were qgoing to queue jump me. I am next and there is a queue ahead of you says I. I paid for my papers and carried on to work...... As i drove off I saw a lad with no trousers on drinking from three open bottles whilst his sidekick was vomming his guts up on the maplins front door. New years eve is not my idea of fun

·
Registered
26,221 Posts
Happy hangover to all!

No hangover here - I hate drinking on New Year's Eve, there is always some so and so in your place at the bar, which you have bought and paid for throughout the year!
I was in the bp at 640 this morning and in big queue when a load of lagered up russians came in and went up to counter waving twenties around pointing at spirit bottles. The guy says next please and they thought they were qgoing to queue jump me. I am next and there is a queue ahead of you says I. I paid for my papers and carried on to work...... As i drove off I saw a lad with no trousers on drinking from three open bottles whilst his sidekick was vomming his guts up on the maplins front door. New years eve is not my idea of fun
Not that I want to be painted as an old fart like you two.But I agree. Horrible night. Overcrowded and overhyped. Cunts who never even come out usually are there. People talking shite about their resolutions, etc.

Boxing Day and New Year's Day are where it's at. Football and beers. (y)

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
Not that I want to be painted as an old fart like you two.But I agree. Horrible night. Overcrowded and overhyped. Cunts who never even come out usually are there. People talking shite about their resolutions, etc.

I am well aware that you are a young fart not an old one.
But you are VERY good at it!:D

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
I shared a flat with a Russian who was in the habit of drinking White Lightening at one time.
I would not care to repeat the experience.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Happy New Year to you all!

Lets hope that David Moyes can bring in a midfield as part of his new year resolution, and then we might have a game or two where we can actually dominate large parts of the game and finish one or two teams off by half time, instead of having to hang on for a result in virtually every game.....wouldnt it be nice to be able to relax, knowing the game was won, and god forbid, maybe getting loads of goals against a team to improve our abysmal goals aggregate column!

Can see this game being a fingernail biting test too, and capable of going either way.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Tim Sherwood has said he will continue to attack, which will be great for us provided we have the pace to expose gaps left. I could see this game being full of goals, could even be something silly like 4-3.

May not be a hiding as some people predicted :p but a decent ein will do fine ...Roon has to play ....tho he wasn't sorely missed during the Norwich game, his creativity & ability to control the game from the middle of the park was.....o_O:troll DM should play a youngish team that'll run the Lilywhites to death .....this will be an interesting game to watch :gold

·
Registered
587 Posts
De Gea

Rafael Smalling Evans Evra

Carrick Fletcher

Valencia Rooney Januzaj

Welbeck
I'm far from his biggest fan, but I think this could be a game for Valencia to excel in, Spurs are pretty weak at left back and Valencia and Rafael doubling up could cause them real problems.
Toni V's back from serving a suspension earned from the red card during the Hull game but Rafael's definitely out for god-knows-how-long ...so NO chance of that pairing featuring @ all tonite :ROFL::ROFL:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Toni V's back from serving a suspension earned from the red card during the Hull game but Rafael's definitely out for god-knows-how-long ...so NO chance of that pairing featuring @ all tonite :ROFL::ROFL:
He had the beating of the LB at White Hart Lane, but had absolutely no end product, if memory serves me, he was 1 for 11 in crossing attempts.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Ah of course yeah, maybe best with Valencia at right back and someone else on the wings then.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts

I see your New Years Resolution wasn't to stop being a miserable cunt.

·
In Jones we trust
8,412 Posts
I haven't slept and will stay up through the game today which doubtless means that it will be a difficult watch which frays my already fragile psyche. No mellow 3-0 wins here. Such is life.

41 - 60 of 511 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.