Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scholes

• O' Shea

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 592 Posts

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
I think Berba will be well up for this one, this is the game where he can really prove a point and shut up the boo boys

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Ohh I think this is going to be a Toughie:p
I love playing Spurs too, it's always a great fixture..!

I wouldn't be fully confident of us getting all 3 points, but I will predict a hard earned 1-0 win..
But a draw against them wouldn't be the end of the world either..!:):)

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Same I think Berba can get 2 goals in this game, United to win 3-0

Rooney getting the other

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
i am off to this one and its my birthday as well (WOO HOO!!!)

gonna say a close 2-1. spurs looked much improved and this is gonna be one of three games (the others being Arsenal and City) that are the main stumbling blocks left to our Premier League campaign.

Also the fact that pool play first may have a factor in our we approach this game. Any points dropped by them and that should spur us on even further to extend the lead. A win and we may feel a little pressure if it gets to last half hour and things aint going our way. Either way its going to be an exciting contest.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
it be a tough oul game with spuds, am im gonna go and say 3-1, we need to put on a gud performance here and even do im not his biggest fan, im goinin with berba to get the winner..:whistling:

·
Banned
875 Posts
MY prediction is 2 1 Spurs score early in the game and we score before break then Berba scores at 90th minute :p I think Hull will give Liverpool good game since they fighting for survival

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
-------------Van Der Sar

Brown----Ferdinand----Vidic----Evra

Park----Carrick----Anderson----Nani

----------Tevez----Berbatov

That team should be able to handle Tottenham.

Rafael will be tired after recent games and the United website suggests Brown could return for this one. Rio should return in the middle and Vidic and Evra pick themselves.

On the wings, Giggs will be tired after 90 minutes against Pompey, and hopefully we can rest Ronaldo before the Arsenal games. So Nani and Park should come in as they will be fresh.

In center mid, Scholes and Fletcher will be tired, and after Anderson and Carraick didn't play full games I think they did do a very good job against Tottenham, as they will likely be allowed plenty of space to pass the ball.

Up front, I would expect Tevez and Berbatov too play after not featuring against Pompey so hopefully we could allow Rooney a rest.

Prediction: 3-1 to us.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
-------------Van Der Sar

Brown----Ferdinand----Vidic----Evra

Park----Carrick----Anderson----Nani

----------Tevez----Berbatov

That team should be able to handle Tottenham.

Rafael will be tired after recent games and the United website suggests Brown could return for this one. Rio should return in the middle and Vidic and Evra pick themselves.

On the wings, Giggs will be tired after 90 minutes against Pompey, and hopefully we can rest Ronaldo before the Arsenal games. So Nani and Park should come in as they will be fresh.

In center mid, Scholes and Fletcher will be tired, and after Anderson and Carraick didn't play full games I think they did do a very good job against Tottenham, as they will likely be allowed plenty of space to pass the ball.

Up front, I would expect Tevez and Berbatov too play after not featuring against Pompey so hopefully we could allow Rooney a rest.

Prediction: 3-1 to us.
I can't actually imagine that being the team Richie..!

Ronaldo and Rooney should both start, they were both rested for the Everton game so they're both well able to play on Saturday and mid-weeek next week..!
Rushing Brown back into the starting 11 would be a huge risk aswell, Rafael should start for me..
Hopefully Nani gets a start too..!:)

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
-------------Van Der Sar

Rafael----Ferdinand----Vidic----Evra

Ronaldo----Carrick----Anderson----Nani

----------Tevez----Rooney----------

3-1 to us.
Ronaldo
Rooney
Nani

·
Registered
93 Posts
I hope we play a strong team but I can see key players on the bench with the Arsenal game coming up on wednesday.Will he play Rio ? Maybe not. If we arent at full strength this is going to be a tough game.Spurs are on a decent run and have a good chance of a Europa place.I reckon Wes will definitely play some part though which has to be good news. Squeaky bum time I think.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I think we will go like this:

Foster

Rafael Rio Evans Jos

Ronaldo Anderson Carrick Park

Tevez Berbatovtov

Subs: Pig, Brown, Vidic, Rooney, Nani, Giggs, Macheda

1 - 20 of 592 Posts