Manchester United Talk banner

Man of the Match?

1 - 20 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
that time of the year again, liverpool to slip up down in london and united to win the league title againist city again, come on you reds, 3-1..ronaldo double and tevez with the third, ireland to score for city...

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Ohh the joys. The big games just keep on coming. :D

I predict a 4-1 Victory to us. Can't wait for this one now, we need revenge on the bitter cnuts.

They probably won't wear that kit either, should be their home?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Kinell, every game is a monster at this stage of the season.
At least we will have rested and fresh players to come on and play.
We owe them big time for doing the double on us last season.
One of my worst moments as a United fan was when they beat us the day of the Munich Anniversary :(

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
If we play like we did against Arsenal then we will beat Manchester City very easy, Ronaldo is back to his very best, Rooney is on top form, Anderson is back too, our defence is solid again, i just can't see us slipping up against City, we should win, i predict a 4-0 win to us.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I can not wait for this game. My first Manchester derby!!!

If West Ham beat Liverpool then victory over City will more or less clinch the title (we'll be 6 points clear and Liverpool will only have 2 games left). I so hope this is the case because then victory in the derby would be just that much sweeter.

Manchester may have beaten Everton at Goodison recently (something tells me they have one eye on the FA Cup Final now) but their away record this season is woeful. Derbies are unpredictable but we really should be able to beat City at Old Trafford.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
If we can reproduce our form of last night, no problem BUT one thing - I want the crowd to be mega noisy for this one, the lads deserve it and it will give our lads a hell of a lift. COME ON!!!!

VdS
O'Shea
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Carrick
Anderson
Fletcher

Rooney
Tevez
Ronaldo

Bench

Foster
Brown
Scholes
Giggs
Berbatov

only prob I see is that Citeh will pack their midfield, so maybe start with Giggs or Scholes and not Tevez

1 - 20 of 327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.