Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
What a joke. Scholes fuc*ked it up for us, he played so shit! Anyone know the latest on rooney's injury?

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
The only way to stop teams playing 11 man defence away from home is to give away teams no points for drawing. That will stop all this 11 men standing in front of a goal and saying "come on - we are not here to play football, we just don't want you to score and to hell with the fans" .............

Reading will claim this an a victory on a par with an FA Cup final win, it is not, total negativity is to be discouraged, not praised.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Red Devil said:
Reading will claim this an a victory on a par with an FA Cup final win, it is not, total negativity is to be discouraged, not praised.
agree...it pisses me off when prem teams dont try to win games.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Its the first game of the season, yes it was frustrating but lets put this behind us and lets just look forward to the Pompey game.

·
Registered
4 Posts
this is all Fergie's fault
why God,why is he always resting,or not playing his best squad
i am sik of silvestre,and o'shea in midfield role
finally when we have enough players
fergie doens't use them
mad,very mad smiley

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
RED MAN WALKING said:
what a pile of shit. well done fergie u bought some good players this summer and left them in the stands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fergie knows ALOT more than all of us about the fitness etc of those players - if they were fit they would of had a place like Nani for example.

Last thing you want is to play a new signing when he's not 100% for him to get injured and have to wait weeks/months to be able to play him again.

·
Registered
103 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
Fergie knows ALOT more than all of us about the fitness etc of those players - if they were fit they would of had a place like Nani for example.

Last thing you want is to play a new signing when he's not 100% for him to get injured and have to wait weeks/months to be able to play him again.
yep im with you on that one mate !!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
What is up with this 'Man utd were s**t, Fergie's s**t, all of the players are s**t'?
Man utd couldn't of done much more today. Scholes, brown, evra, giggs, ron, roo all had great chances that would've gone in on another day.
Never in my life have i seen a team THAT defensive at OT, and there's been alot!
If you gave Reading 2 extra players for today they would've put them in defense!
10 and then 9 players camped in their penalty box all game, i'd want to see anyone that could've got through that.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Some extremely idiotic, fickle, stupid opinions in this thread.

Seriously, if you're gonna slag Fergie off why don't you find yourself another club to support you spoilt bastards.

·
Registered
390 Posts
So many Moronic posts here, most of the players left out were injured or unfit, fergie played the best team he had and we should have won easily anyway. It was just really, really frustrating.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Most of the posts on here are aload of crap. fair enough we didn't play well enough to win but theres no point saying we were shit. Its stupid to dis or own team about something we couldn't do much about. Its near impossible 2 break down a team will 10 players basically on their goal line ,especailly a team aswell organised as reading.
We should now be looking to the next game to get the season properly underway. we should be alot stronger in the next game with Anderson,Hardgreaves and hopefully tevez (tevez will probably make his debut in the city game). Hopefully the next game is less frustrating lol.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.