Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
wtf why is Ronaldo on the bench? And i thought Vidic was fit again?
Ronaldo is wrecked from being all over Europe and Vidic wont be risked. Pique and Brown will be grand sure. Ronaldo will come on if we need a goal.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Ronaldo is wrecked from being all over Europe and Vidic wont be risked. Pique and Brown will be grand sure. Ronaldo will come on if we need a goal.
oh so Ronaldos wrecked but Nani isnt?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Manchester United 4-1Aston Villa

It was a pretty good win..Rooney was brilliant..Him and Tevez linked up pretty well..
Could have got a hat trick but well..Nice to see Giggs on the score sheet..

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
The past 2 games have proved Rooney and Tevez can play together. United look well back to there best. Pique played well, composed on the ball. Nani showed some great skill and touches today. The game got going right from the start, both sides attacking, that really made it a great game. Reo-Coker committed 4 fouls, so that was a deserved sending off. Carson was asking for it taking Tevez down like that, just disappointed that Rooney didn't get a hat-trick, but satisfied with United's win!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Excellent performance. Tevez and Rooney were quality. Scholes kept it ticking. Back 4 again were very good especially Rio. Pique also did well I thought. Dont think Anderson and Giggs got involved as much as I would have liked but all in all a great performance. Could have been 6 or 7 in the end.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I know but we should play & score as much as we can we had the ability to attack but we went back even though they were nine men they were very near to the second we gave them the chance to attack.

It was a good result except the AV goal

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
excellent performance today, i thought rooney and tevez were class, nani showed good skill at times. the game was all over at half time, 4-1 away from home (without ronaldo) is a great result, the sendings off aloud us to take our foot of the pedal in the last 20, good preparation for our midweek champions league game in kiev

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Has anyone got a link to the goals, because even tho i am up in manchester atm and working in old trafford today and tomorrow, i still haven't seen the highlights (missed match of the day last night) lol! Thanks guys and girls :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
A fantastic performance. To come from 1-0 down so emphatically away from home against a good Villa side was impressive. Villa didn't help themselves with 2 own goals and 2 red cards but Rooney could have scored 4!

The link up play between Rooney and Tevez was outstanding at times.

Scholes controlled the game from midfield.

Nani and Anderson are improving all the time and it was another assured performance from Pique.

Lets hope we can keep the momentum going with wins in Kiev and against Boro at OT. We'll need to be in good form when we travel to the Emirates.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.