Manchester United Talk banner

MOTM Vs. Stoke City

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Gigs, Scholes , Rooney, O'Shea, Neville ........... the team from the good old days :)
But without Evra, Fabio and Berba we don't have enough creativity :(

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Again we see our biggest problem this year. Almost every player is very inconsistent. Except Evra and Rafael IMO , but none of them is on the pitch. And why isn't Rafael on the pitch ? Injury or manager's decision ?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
futbol said:
We are lacking creativity.

Though our best players for the half have been Rooney and Tevez. And their performance was bad compared to theier standards. You now see what a bad half we are having!
Agree about the lack of creativity. But our best player was VDS :) I prefer to see Anderson, Berba /if match fit/ and Rafael. They could give us some creativity.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I just can't understand how some people decide the players on the MOTM poll. How could you put Ronaldo there and not put Berb for this game. Yes it is true that he had played only about 20 minutes but he made the assist. Sometimes you don't need 90 minutes on the pitch to make the vital goal or assist. Some players are more likely to receive red card than scoring, and still appear on the poll.

I will vote for Scholes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts