Manchester United Talk banner

MOTM Vs. Stoke City

41 - 60 of 179 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
looks like stoke are playing the defending game like villa and spurs did, and sadly it seem to be working so far

im thinking we may break them down in the next half rooney and tevez look up for it were as ronaldo dosnt look so sharpe as of yet but he could improve

i could see a red card in this game the stoke fans are influanceing the game alot

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
moondog said:
you gotta call it like you see it...

That was ronny's worst half in a looooooong time. At least 6 brutal passes, bad touches.....ugly.
If he were any other player , he would be subbed away .

Ronaldo seems to think his opponenets are puppet dolls.

I would sub him - NOW!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Again we see our biggest problem this year. Almost every player is very inconsistent. Except Evra and Rafael IMO , but none of them is on the pitch. And why isn't Rafael on the pitch ? Injury or manager's decision ?

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
looks like stoke are playing the defending game like villa and spurs did, and sadly it seem to be working so far

im thinking we may break them down in the next half rooney and tevez look up for it were as ronaldo dosnt look so sharpe as of yet but he could improve

i could see a red card in this game the stoke fans are influanceing the game alot
We are lacking creativity.

Though our best players for the half have been Rooney and Tevez. And their performance was bad compared to theier standards. You now see what a bad half we are having!

41 - 60 of 179 Posts