Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
after an important win at stoke, fergie will make yet more changes, and i think we'll see a bit more flair from united and maybe a big win. we've yet to hit top form, but having watched a rerun when i got home from the game, i realised how slick some of our passing movements were. even though the final balls were often poor, we're not far from top form.

------------------Foster------------------
Rafael-----Vidic----Evans-----O Shea
Ronaldo-----Carrick---Anderson---Park
---------Berbatov----Rooney-----------

3-0 united.
a goal each for rooney, ronaldo and berbatov :)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
IMO this game will be a lot easier than the previous one. This season we have some problems with away games , but this one is at home. My prediction is 4-1 :) I have a feeling that Sir Alex will give a chance to Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez and Berbatov to play together :)

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
RedAdam said:
after an important win at stoke, fergie will make yet more changes, and i think we'll see a bit more flair from united and maybe a big win. we've yet to hit top form, but having watched a rerun when i got home from the game, i realised how slick some of our passing movements were. even though the final balls were often poor, we're not far from top form.

------------------Foster------------------
Rafael-----Vidic----Evans-----O Shea
Ronaldo-----Carrick---Anderson---Park
---------Berbatov----Rooney-----------

3-0 united.
a goal each for rooney, ronaldo and berbatov :)

Foster has a broken finger but the rest of the team is spot on

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
ah fair enough, just put kuszczak in there instead. i get the feeling fergie pulls a name out of the hat on those two anyway.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
2-0 if we're lucky
1-0 is my prediction... Rooney to score

-----------------VDS-------------------

-----Neville----Vidic-----Evans-------O'Shea

-----Ronaldo------Fletcher------Carrick----Giggs

----------------Tevez------Rooney----

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
boro have been pants and they will park the bus and try and nick a sly breakaway goal . we must score early for a change as these late shows are getting tiresome - time for berbatov to shine i reckon

·
Registered
601 Posts
boro will come out with dirty tactics, like what we saw at stoke. It nearly worked for stoke and with middlesboro having better players they may give us more difficulty. Maybe i am wong, they sit 1 away from relegation zone so they may take a risk and try get 3 points, but i doubt it because, its nearly half way through season and southgate maybe pleases with a point at ot.

I hope united hit middlesboro from the off, get the ball wide and have some driv in midfield. I hate playing middlesboro but its at home so it will be much more easier to hold out nerves

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
trikam patel said:
Why dont u pick a team that will get us a win
Nothing wrong with that team tikram. It'sjust Utd look jaded and we're not scoring enouh at the moment so ????

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
2-0 or 3-0

please let us get an early goal so we can play our natural game, hope they just dont set out to frustrate like sunderland

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
A must win game rooney and berbatov to start. I think it will be another 1 nil win but again im happy with that. :D

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Sownak27 said:
2-0 if we're lucky
1-0 is my prediction... Rooney to score

-----Ronaldo------Fletcher------Carrick----Giggs

----------------Tevez------Rooney----

id go along with that expet take out nevileand giggs and put in nani and rafeal

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Line up:

-----Ronaldo------Ande------Carrick----Nani

----------------Tevez------Rooney-------------

Prediction:
2-1 To United.
Tevez & Nani to Score.

·
Banned
875 Posts
I hope SAF plays Rafael instead of Gary Neville otherwise Stewart Downing will play with Garry Neville :D hope we hit top form and play some good football 2 0

1 - 20 of 221 Posts