Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Smeghead Moderator
13,815 Posts
It does look easy on paper but Bolton are scrapping for their lives and will be more confident after the draw in Munich (they're actually unbeaten in 3 games now). They have some good players like Nolan and Anelka and although they've had low attendances this season the place will be packed for the visit of United.

Of course we have enough quality to beat them though and even when they were playing well last season we hammered them home and away but I think this could be quite a scrappy game.

2-0 to United.

· Smeghead Moderator
13,815 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
The Borats lmao.
Speaking of Ali G did you see Staines got to the second round of the FA Cup and are playing Stockport live on Sky lol. They are all dressing up as Ali G and have banners saying 'The Staines Massive' :D
Let's hope there's no trouble between the eastside and the westside :D

· Smeghead Moderator
13,815 Posts
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will decide whether Nemanja Vidic plays for Serbia at the weekend.

Vidic is part of the Serbia squad whose Euro 2008 qualifier against Kazakhstan has been rescheduled for the same day as United's league match with Bolton.

The Group A match was due to be played last Saturday but had to be cancelled because of heavy snow in Belgrade.

Uefa said because the new date falls outside an international window Serbia have no automatic right to keep Vidic.

Pick him Fergie! The game against Kazakhstan will probably be meaningless anyway.

· Smeghead Moderator
13,815 Posts
Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that Nemanja Vidic is a doubt for Saturday's trip to Bolton, but revealed that Wayne Rooney will return against Fulham in the Reds' following Premier League match.

Vidic suffered a back injury while on international duty with Serbia and, although he undertook some light running on Friday, Sir Alex will wait until Saturday before making a decision on his inclusion.

While there are doubts over Vidic's participation, the United manager revealed that Carlos Tevez will start at the Reebok Stadium, despite media reports that he would be rested due to tiredness.

“I don’t know where the story came from that he is tired," Sir Alex said. "I asked him about it and he didn’t know anything about it. I suggested to him that maybe he should be on the bench against Bolton. He just gave me a look.”

Club captain Gary Neville is also set to resume his comeback in the Reserves' trip to Sunderland next Thursday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.