·
Registered
3,236 Posts
The great dane said:
got a funny feeling ...
im hoping i will be wrongish but
United 1 - 0 Derby
a late goal from Saha

If that happens I give up mate..........

If we don't score more than 3 we cannot call ourselves an attacking team....

although they probably will employ man-marking tactics and will try and play the way Bolton did.......

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
The great dane said:
got a funny feeling ...
im hoping i will be wrongish but
United 1 - 0 Derby
a late goal from Saha
Hhave faith,Dane.We'll bag loadsa goals in this match.Excellent oppurtunity for hargo and anderson to open their account

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
we should get 4 atleast......but it wont surprise me if they do a bolton, play their only good game of the season against us :rolleyes:

A goal in the 1st 10 mins or so and it should be an easy ride.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Rooney has got @ least a hat-trick for us in every season(he should hve scored 4 goals against Aston Villa earlier),& i guessed this' the perfect time to do so. So i gotta say 5-0.

Rooney(3),Ronaldo(pen.),Hargreaves(1)-debut goal

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Ajant said:
Dreaming

I think we'll win 2-0.
LMAO :D I don't think United will only beat Derby County by a 2-goals margin.
With our team's calibre,I believe we have the ability to put the ball past Stephen Bywater @ least 3 times. Moreover ,we r the home side. I predict United will get around the 5-goal region.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
4-0 at least for UNITED
And wasn't your Bolton prediction the same?

This is Derby's Cup Final, Carling Cup, Champions League, all rolled into one - they will at least try for this one and still go back down.

If we play like we did against Bolton, a draw. If we play like we all know we can - an easy win - but - do not underestimate Derby on the day.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
derby 7-0 man utd

matt oakley 6
robert earnshaw 1

this is where derbys season comes alive and they push for a champions league spot

N

·
0 Posts
3-0
Giggs, rooney and tevez!
Dont think manutd will be scoring a lot of goals, bet derby would put only 1 striker up front and defend. If Anderson plays we might get a bigger chance of winning, hes awesome lol can open up their defense and feed balls in to rooney/tevez.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.