Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ive been watching liverpiss this season and im pretty sure they are going to gas early ,we should have more success this year. our defense is stronger ,but tevez and rooney are gonna give them nightmares for weeks!lol 2-0 or 3-1?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
It's got a draw written all over it for me, and I'll be satisfied to take anything away from this game to be honest.

1-1
Torres
Rooney

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
These are the games won by one bit of magic from one magic player !!

We have plenty of players in this category.....

Ronnie, Rooney, Tevez et al......

And I expect one of them to step up to the mark and win this for us......

1-0 but very close and hard fought game ;)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
rooney to hit a double.......rio MOM 4 his gr8 defending against torres(who will need a lot of defending after the marseille game)
united to win 2-0!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i hope this is gonna be the game that is going to bring the best outta rio and vidic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then the rest because we can only win if we hav a gud defence!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
a goal scored by anderson is optimistic...........but im not saying he may not score.....its highly unlikely tho.............

·
Registered
55 Posts
i predict are line out will be:

vds

brown vidic rio evra

ronaldo hargreaves anderson giggs

rooney tevez

please send in your ideas

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
2-1 United

A goal in the 1st 30 mins for us, then again at around 60-70 minutes. Then a lateish goal from Torres to make it 2-1.

Scorers? il say Rooney and Ronaldo.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
My sister just sent me a Liverpool FC Advent Calendar - the windows are all borded up and some buggar nicked all the chocolates!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
just saw on SSN, that Liverpool havnt scored a Prem goal against us since September '04!

Not bad eh?
In that case I'll say 1-0 or 2-0 for us. I really would like Anderson to score...

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
3-0, rooney and tevez 1 each, nani to come on in the last 20 mins and scores the third.
Team will most probably be:
VDS
Brown Rio Vida Evra
Ron Hargo Ando Giggsy
Roon Tevez!
;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.