Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
.........................................VDS..................................

Brown...................Vidic.................Rio..................Evra

Ronaldo............Hargo..................Anderson...........Giggs

..........................Rooney................Tevez.....................

Although I think Fergie may opt for Carrick instead..........depends on what tactics we use...etc...

I would much prefer Anderson to play.........

Draw is most likely, however I feel with Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney there is always a possibility of a few goals....

so I'll go out on the edge and say 3-0 United..........:)

N

·
0 Posts
YEAHH BIATCH. I love tevez

----------------------------------
cant believe i wasted my 100th post saying as dumb as this >_<

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I just sent some of my liverpool mates some abusive text messages!

Wasn't the best united performance i'd ever seen but we won. Very nice defensive work from Rio today! MOTM i reckon!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I'm letting all my pool mates(theres heaps) know about this, and oh i wont forget it.

Hargreaves and Anderson were dynamite in my opinion, so to Evra. Really was a great result, but the performance overall wasn't great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow Carly got it spot on. 1-0 Hard fought game.

Great performance from the lads, especially Rio, Evra, Tev, Hargo and Anderson.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Great result, not a bad performance, rio or anderson for MOTM i think? Now all we need is a draw from chelsea and arsenal and were top of the league by 1 point! :)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
really good cech. anyway main topic, yeah good fighting performance from us. i think anderson and rio were top and i liked the game plan we went with. torres was shut out all game as well, could tell he was getting frustrated. he may be able to score floods of goals against teams like derby but you need to step up a gear to play with the big boys fernando

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Excellent result today. We fought hard and took our chance when it came, right before half-time as well which was a bonus.

First half-Vds had a few dodgy moments and we got away with it once or twice, but overall played solidly. Anderson and Hargreaves easily bossed the midfield and fought well. The back 4 were on song as well. Rio was a colossus again alongside the fearsome Vidic. Evra covered lots of ground and defended beautifully. Tevez took his goal well after a well rehearsed corner.

2nd Half-Got into the game a bit more and created more chances. With the defence looking so strong, Pool were never going to score. Rootev worked tirelessly all game and they held the ball up magnificantly throughout.
Rooney had a chance to put it beyond reach but hit it wide. The remaining few minutes were nervous but we saw it through.

motm- for me was Hargreaves. He made so many vital tackles and got in their faces all game. He covered every blade of grass without slowing up. Thats why we bought him, simple as.......
Rio, Evra, Anderson and Tevez were also stand out today.
The partnerships are looking so solid throughout the core of the team......

Rio & Vida-best duo in Europe
Hargreaves & Anderson-try get around those 2 battling warriors.
Tevez & Rooney-They have clicked since day 1 nearly.....Amazing duo, which many thought would never work.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Great game, we lack lustered in the last 15 minutes, Liverpool were getting chance after chance, I don't think Rooney alone upfront after tevez came off for Carrick didn't help at all. The last 15 minutes were nail biting, but we won that's the main thing. BUT WE BEAT THE SCOUSERS YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.