Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
VDS was crazy. Ronaldo was quiet in the 1st half. tevez was quiet in the 2nd half. Hargreaves, Anderson, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra and Rooney were magnificent. A typical game by Torres (barely no he is playing). I could see that our goal was coming when it did. Although stats dont say this but we deserved something from this game

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I had a really really really really really really really really really really really good weekend!!!!!!!! :D

How about you? :)

Didn't care about the performance. Victory was all that mattered yesterday - beating the Scousers at Anfield is becoming a lovely habit.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i love watching the videos on youtube of the utd away fans chanting at the end... WE SHALL NOT WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, WE SHALL NOT WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, WE'R THE TEAMT THAT GOING TO WIN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE AGAINS, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
What is with Ronaldo against the strong teams ( phisichly strong ) ? If he only gave ball a bit sooner he could be a perfect player against the likes of Milan , Pool, Chelsea or Arse.... He was crap to be honest... But he made 1 magnificent move when he assisted rooney and that is why he is worth waiting for... !

that is why Kaka is absolutely the nbest player in the planet... he scored a goal in the final yesterday and assited for other 3... simply perfect player...so simple,,,,

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
VDS was out of his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!he was jumping around like a rabbit!!!!!!! but he is usually successful but in the game he just wasnt himself............on the game.......
united wasnt in its best form but we get the results which is all we need against a big club like liverpool........decent goal by tevez but nobody marked him surprisingly.........liverpool pride themselves in their defending......well we proved no defence is always good against us.............

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
i just think wes brown had 1 more of his well, not good games - he was giving possesion away to easily, didn't provide anything in attack and constantly making stupid fouls in the danger area...sorry but i had to say it

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
slap u lar said:
all i can say to the scouse is...... oh well get used to it ,you should be by now ,you aint exactly our jinx side and you aint bothered us in a loooong time . mufc .:)
Good first post young man..............You can introduce yourself in the "new members forum" also......!!

We did what had to be done, and our defence was rock solid throughout, dealing with everything Liverpool could throw at us..

A good win, and a solid performance.......:)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.