Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for everyone being messed around with this thread.

Already Andersons' God started one...

Then this disappeared...

So Rooney 10 made a new one...

Then this was mysteriously disappeared too...

Somebody playing games or whatever :rolleyes:

So here we go again...

Sorry for the mess up again :eek:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Same prediction for me as the last two times lol, 3-1 united, rooney tevez anderson and arteta for them :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Pfffft here I go again ....:rolleyes:

This is a huge match for two teams in form. Everton are unbeaten in 11/12 games in all competitions. With Yakuba firing on all cylinders and the comeback of Cahill going great, they are formidable opponents. Arteta pulls the strings with the young lad Pienaar who looks a very gifted player. The defence is solid and our old boy Howard is showing good form. They also have good options off the bench such as Johnson, Anichebe and mcfadden who can change a game.

This will be a tough game for us but I feel we have enough quality and form to get the 3 points from this game. With Everton gunning for a Champions league spot they shall hard to overcome.

As for us I feel the core partnerships of our team will be pivotal. Rio and Vida are unbreakable at the back. Anderson and Hargreaves (if they start) are tough tackling midfielders with bags of energy and endeavour. They need to keep Cahill, Pienaar and co. quiet.
And up front we have Rooney and Tevez whose partnership can nearly be drooled over it posesses so much grit, determination, class and brilliance.
They have notched up 16 goals and 10 assists between them yet I still believe they havent hit top gear, which is frighteningly wonderful. There is a lot more to come from those two.
Thats the core partnerships of our team and we flank that lot with Giggs and Ronaldo. Giggs has been regaining his form in what should be a historic season for the man. When Ronaldo has a bad game (which he did at Anfield) he usually comes back with a bang the following game. So we gotta let rip next weekend and get the 3 points.
I predict 2-1 to United.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Everton are tough opponents.They have quality players in each of their departments. In goalkeeper they have Tim Howard,defenders Leighton Baines,Phil Neville,Joleon Lescott & Joseph Yobo,midfielders Tim Cahill,Mikel Arteta,Stephen Pienaar,Lee Carsley & Leon Osman,plus Aiyegbeni Yakubu & Andrew Johnson in attack...they really looks like the best team to break the 'Big 4' stranglehold. My money's on them along with Portsmouth(the team with best away record this season)to snatch a place in the UEFA Champions League,with the sacrifice of Liverpool,whom I think is the weakest in the 'Big 4'.

Oh yeah,i apologise for the side-track.2-1 to Manchester United. With the Toffees old boy Wayne Rooney,scoring a brace. While 'Yak Attack' will grab a consolation goal for them.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
The loss of Osman is a blow for Everton but they are on a terrific run of form at the moment (they haven't lost since that controversial game against Liverpool). Not many teams score at Old Trafford these days (Derby aside :rolleyes: ) but Cahill and Yakubu will be a real threat.

I think they'll get a goal but we should be too strong for them at home. 2-1 to United.

I'll be sat in the Stretford End for this game so I promise to help cheer the lads to victory so we can all have a very merry Christmas/happy New Year :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Pfffft here I go again ....:rolleyes:

This is a huge match for two teams in form. Everton are unbeaten in 11/12 games in all competitions. With Yakuba firing on all cylinders and the comeback of Cahill going great, they are formidable opponents. Arteta pulls the strings with the young lad Pienaar who looks a very gifted player. The defence is solid and our old boy Howard is showing good form. They also have good options off the bench such as Johnson, Anichebe and mcfadden who can change a game.

This will be a tough game for us but I feel we have enough quality and form to get the 3 points from this game. With Everton gunning for a Champions league spot they shall hard to overcome.

As for us I feel the core partnerships of our team will be pivotal. Rio and Vida are unbreakable at the back. Anderson and Hargreaves (if they start) are tough tackling midfielders with bags of energy and endeavour. They need to keep Cahill, Pienaar and co. quiet.
And up front we have Rooney and Tevez whose partnership can nearly be drooled over it posesses so much grit, determination, class and brilliance.
They have notched up 16 goals and 10 assists between them yet I still believe they havent hit top gear, which is frighteningly wonderful. There is a lot more to come from those two.
Thats the core partnerships of our team and we flank that lot with Giggs and Ronaldo. Giggs has been regaining his form in what should be a historic season for the man. When Ronaldo has a bad game (which he did at Anfield) he usually comes back with a bang the following game. So we gotta let rip next weekend and get the 3 points.
I predict 2-1 to United.
Agree with everything there, brilliant post!!

I expect us to win this one comfortably. No disrespect to Everton or anything but I can't really see anything other than a United win in this one. Everton have too much pride to just sit back and hang on, but they also have little attacking strength (compared to us), plus we are on great form.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i reckon utd will have to play better than they did vs loserfool fc as these bluenose scousers are on a good run since gettin ROBBED by there nearest n dearest foe . 1 nil by hook or crook would do me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.