---Rafael----Vida----Ferd/Evans-----Evra---

---Ronaldo---Carrick-----Anderson----Park-

---------------------------------Rooney----------
----------------Berbatov-------------------------

Prediction:
2-1 Ronaldo , Anelka , Berbatov

#3 ·
buzzing for this game already :)

best away form travel to best home form.
something's gotta give!

------------van der sar-----------
rafael--vidic---ferdinand---evra
ronaldo--carrick--fletcher---park
---------berbatov---rooney------

i'm so drawn on what the result will be, i couldn't possibly guess.
ill take any sort of victory.

come on the reds

#4 ·
I would say neville to start this time as Rafael get shaky a bit in defensive......

----------------------------------------vds---------------------------------------------

neville-----------------rio----------------------------vidic---------------------evra

ronaldo----------------carrick---------------------anderson---------------park

------------------------------rooney-----------------berba-------------------------

I think we can get a narrow win in this match, both team will go for all out performance..it could be a draw but i fancy to pop out and get a job done !!

#5 ·
TafaMANUTD said:
---------------------------vDs--------------------

---Rafael----Vida----Ferd/Evans-----Evra---

---Ronaldo---Carrick-----Anderson----Park-

---------------------------------Rooney----------
----------------Berbatov-------------------------

Prediction:
2-1 Ronaldo , Anelka , Berbatov
Nice line-up.
IMO games vs Chelsea and Inter will show us if we are strong enough to win the CL and PL. My prediction is 3-1.

#7 ·
i think cheseas away record has been great, and thier home record is of late poor which may put their confidence high or low but i dont think that are a formidable force than they were last season. cech doesnt seem to be a big figure anymore. i think if united push at them which they will at home we could see of chelsea, not easily but we can break them down.

#9 ·
The big one! I can't wait for Sunday. The atmosphere inside Old Trafford should be electric and the chants of Viva John Terry will be sung louder than ever.

It's going to be a very difficult game and I hope our strikers finally find their shooting boots because we'll need to take our chances.

We've struggled against the other teams in the big 4 this season so could really do with winning this one but I'd take a draw tbh. It's vital that we don't lose this game.

#10 ·
reddwarf said:
The big one! I can't wait for Sunday. The atmosphere inside Old Trafford should be electric and the chants of Viva John Terry will be sung louder than ever.

It's going to be a very difficult game and I hope our strikers finally find their shooting boots because we'll need to take our chances.

We've struggled against the other teams in the big 4 this season so could really do with winning this one but I'd take a draw tbh. It's vital that we don't lose this game.

Dont forget they dont have terry or essien two drivers of the team

#17 ·
think it may be coming at the right time this game. last few games we have faced weaker opponents and struggled to get the job done.

we will definitely have to raise our game on sunday and think we will. A win on Sunday will be the boost that will push us on towards a good run in the league and hopefully see Liverpool crash and burn.

#18 ·
I predict Anderson gets his first goal if he's in the line up and Rooney to score too.

2-1. Utd :D

---------------------------VDS--------------------

---Rafael----Vidic----Ferdinand------Evra---

--Ronaldo---Carrick-----Anderson----Park-

------------------------------Rooney------------

----------------Berbatov------------------------

#19 ·
I would much prefer to be playing Chelsea at Stamford this weekend than at OT, we should bounce back from our Derby game disappointment, and this could really start our season as we haven't been at best for the majority of our games this season.

I think SAF will go all out for this game ...

VDS

Rafael Vida Rio O'Shea (is Evra back :confused: if so then him obv)

Ronaldo Carrick Scholes (NOT Fletcher please play Scholes) Park

Rooney Berbatov

My prediction : 2-1 I would opf gone for a draw but I'm backing us it has to be :D

#23 ·
i will go for 3-1 home win with 2 goals for Berbatov and a Ronaldo penalty Anelka will get there goal

--VDS--
--Rafael--Vida--Rio/Evans--Evra--
--Ronaldo--Carrick--Scholes--Park--
--Berbatov--Rooney--

Subs:

TK, O'Shea, Neville, Fletcher, Anderson, Giggs, Tevez

was tempted to play De Laet at right back but nt sure if he match fit :D

#25 ·
Pumped up and dead nervous at the same time for this game !

------------- van der Sar -----------------

----- Neville ---- Rio ---- Vida ----- Evra

----- Ronaldo ---- Carrick ---- Scholesy ---- Park

------------ Rooney --------- Berbatov

SUBS: PIG, Evans, Welbeck, Nani, Tevez, Rafael, Fletcher

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.