Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
rooneyNo10 said:
0-4, rooney hatrick and tevez to score, rooney hasn't scored in 5 games since his injury that to long, he'll get at least a brace! :D
Rooney has a 10-match goal drought b4,so I won't be surprise with him not scoring again. Sunderland will be a tough nut to crack @ home. But I juz' can't see them taking points off a United side with so much explosive firepower in front.
2-0 to United. Ronnie will score definitely.....with either Tevez or Rooney to the 2nd goal.:)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Shadow_ said:
pig? why pig? :(

apparently it should be easy match for us but sometimes reality is different :) but situation in table league is that we have to win all match in this year :) so i think it's good time for Rooney to get some goals :)
PIG-Pole In Goal(He's a Pole playing in the goal for United,so that makes him a Pole in Goal,in short form,PIG.)

Anyway,I say 2-0 to United. Sunderland sux at defending from set-pieces. Out of the 4 goals they concede in the last 2 games,3 came from set-pieces! So,I will say Vida with a bullet header from Giggsy corner. The 2nd goal to come from Wazza. He's remained far too many games without a goal! If he's able to score in this one,I say he will bag at least a brace in the weekend's games against West Ham United. Possibly a hat-trick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.