Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Here comes the swearing **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean youd think after the ****ING reading result the players will go out with all guns blazing, and getting stuck in and they looked like they didn't even want to win. There was no urgency in our play whatsoever, no fire, no flair FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
129 Posts
I agree with you Carly. I have always had the upmost faith in United even when other diehard fans just gave up entirely. We are still a great team, in fact the best team in the land.

But I don't find it wrong for people to be criticizing. We are Manchester United not Luton Town (no disrespect to them of course) Anything below a win for us is considered a disappointment, doesn't matter who we are playing against.

The team played really well against Reading and even though i felt really sick after that I was still confident. But today after we scored to be honest we didn't even look like we wanted to win. People talk about the Rooney injury, Tevez's fitness, Ronaldo's sent off but the truth is had we displayed a little bit more passion we would have won the game at a canter. like I said before there was absolutely no fire in our play, no attacking vigour that was so synonymous with the way we played last season or any other victorious season.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.