Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
131 Posts
Today's result, no matter how dissapointing, hasn't worried me one bit, but what i am cautious of is this game against pompey.
As we all know Pompey reserve their one great performance of the season for us, especially in front of their home crowd. I'm confident of a result but i'd rather not have this game immediatly after today's draw.

· Registered
131 Posts
Thomas G said:
If we dont win we'll struggle to win the league, no joke.
I don't think we should get out the white flags yet. Yes anything but a win vs Pompey wouldn't be very useful but the whole league is stonger this year and the other 3 top teams WILL drop points. Not every team is going to defend in 10's this year like Reading and we'll punish them.

· Registered
131 Posts
I think the real key to this game will be Rio Ferdinand's performance. In recent years he has had some kind of jinx at Fratton Park, and this is gonna be a game that he's going to have to be up for the fight.

· Registered
131 Posts
F**k the worrying, f**k the Reading result, f**k anything that's being said. We are the head honcho's, the big cheese, numero uno and we are gonna step on anyone that get's in our way and retain OUR title starting tonight with poor poor Pompey! COME ON UNITED!!!

· Registered
131 Posts
I'm so gutted. I kept the faith after the reading result, but with no Roo, Ron suspended for 3 games now, Tevez/Anderson still unfit and we're 4 points behind, what is there to ****ing smile about now?Gutted, gutted, gutted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.