Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
SeanUnited said:
I think we'll scrape a win, but if we don't it's not the end of the world, no need to panic after two games.

i think that there actually will be a very good reason for panic..

last season we took the title by a couple of points.. i think every point will count this season especially because chelsea arsenal and liverpool are already winning..

nevertheless i think we will hammer pompey to hell :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
redtilldead said:
F**k the worrying, f**k the Reading result, f**k anything that's being said. We are the head honcho's, the big cheese, numero uno and we are gonna step on anyone that get's in our way and retain OUR title starting tonight with poor poor Pompey! COME ON UNITED!!!
ya thats the f**king spirit:mad: lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
again a big mistake by SAF he shouldnt have waited until the last 6 fu**ing minute to send eagles in hes the real fu**ing star no ronaldo the buthead he should've known better than to fight back those shittheads pompey players they were trying to make him do a stupid thing and he just went on and did it!!.. where was I? oh yes eagles should've been brought in right after pompyes equaliser.. :mad: just cant get more dissapointing

·
Registered
249 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I've never read such a load of sh*t in my life !!!!

For all this talk I hear about what great fans everyone is on here...
I find it very sick and sad to listen to all these so-called fans giving up
and having cheek to criticise Fergie and the guys who did their best
for the team tonight - and against Reading !!!
Carly I never thought Id'e say this but ur WRONG!!

drawing this game was absolutely avoidable.. I believe like a lot of TRUE united fans that basic stupid mistakes by Fergie and some players made us lose 2 valuable points..

no one here is really saying that united lost the league already but the way there playing so far is just frustrating!! and we nade a place to dispatch some anger and the best place is man utd forums!!!

again I say I have the topmost faith in this team I love it more than myself but this is just frustrating when u see pompey score and chelsea come back for a win they dont deserve..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.