Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 195 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
pompy in trouble

reading came with their negative football and got and undeserved draw.at times it is better to play away.common boys,no hiding place for pompey .2-0 with tevez getting one and setting another for nani.

· Registered
25 Posts
i'd take a win however it comes....but would be good to see tevez score on his debut...we need to take our chances and finish them...we saw how evra missed a sitter...it'll do us no good missing those...we have to manage without wazza....depending on ronny wont be the solution....he'll no way outperform in all of the 38 games...so the old heads have to take the lead and guide the youngsters....

· Banned
4,620 Posts
Red Devil said:
Why not just put Portsmouth v Man Utd - we all know what it is? In fact I changed the Reading title to just that, but somebody reset it *frowns*
Trying to be posh and call it match day 1 and match day 2 etc etc - goes all wrong after Xmas when teams have 2 or 3 or 4 games in hand and no one knows which day we are on, lol......

· Registered
3,702 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Trying to be posh and call it match day 1 and match day 2 etc etc - goes all wrong after Xmas when teams have 2 or 3 or 4 games in hand and no one knows which day we are on, lol......
Yeah but its Man Utds Matchday 1, 2 etc

· Registered
265 Posts
One of the main reasons why we had such a great season last season is that we started really well and got into the habit of playing such nice footie. this is why this next game is so important-that we dont get into the habit of playing not so well-because of this i think the way we win is important (a comprehensive and stylish win to get the confidence flowing again)

21 - 40 of 195 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.