Manchester United Talk banner

Man Of The Match Vs West Brom

421 - 440 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Matchday Pictures Thread

*I would appreciate if the mods move this to the Matchday thread :rolleyes:*

I'll post all Matchday pictures here in HQ with no watermarks on. Post will be updated for everygame.

West Brom 0-5 Manchester United

·
Registered
553 Posts
BaggieBoy said:
Typical glory hunters response :D :)

No embaressment at all - You are a f'kin joke. Don't give me that **** about about sensible members. I read the forums and some of the crap you lot spout out if unbelievable and arrogant and is why we'll all be glad when you get knocked of your purch. The game was over after Robbo was sent off.

How can yo be so arrogant to say we couldn't have got a draw - Oh yeah, your a Manure fan, explains a lot of things.

I saw football first when I got back after the match last night and there was no way it was a red. Both players slid in and robbo won the ball first then hit the spook. Rob styles couldn't even see it from where he was. I thought he would have been a harsh booking. The cheating spook even took a lunge in the corner just after that. I mean he is a great player but the f'kin diving last night was pathetic. I know ronnie is "gorgeous" but he's a f'kin cheating **** who thinks he is untouchable which is why he will be hated by opposition fans whereever he plays, regardless of how good he is. He'll fit in well a Real. Quality is applauded but cheating isn't.
Wow. Nice. Robinsons right foot was firmly into the balls/stomach of Park before his intended foot, the left foot, got anything on the ball. Go download the highlights from our Match Day Video section and see the replays again. You are wrong.

In some games, the referee and his assistants will get decisions right, and get them wrong. It usually balances out to give a "fair" view on the game. Last night, all the decisions in our favour were justified, and that ****** you off. (It would **** me off!)

The only thing i would say is West Brom got a few harsh yellows, but we all know moaning at the linesman minutes after a decision is made gets you absolutely nowhere. Can he turn back time? Will it have any affect on the situation at all? No, the best you can hope for is a firm word, unfortunately for you, West Brom got handed yellows.

I'm not one to tell people to **** off fan based forums, but if you want to chat ****, do it somewhere else.

Much love xx

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
BaggieBoy said:
Bitter - no, just the manner of the way your team gets assisted throughout the season is a ****ing embarresment. No wonder the scousers are so enraged this season. Rafa definately has it right !
As i've already posted, we wright these matches off. However to get cheated completely out of a match and assisted all the way just because you had a few injuries was a ****ing joke. It's not like you should need the bias anyway with the money you spend on your squad. I really think we'd have given you a good run for your money with any other ref.
*yawn* youre an epic [email protected] :)
I actually used to sympathise with your team. They play football in the right way
and they put the ball down and play, but then you came along BoggieBoy
and ruined it all. I hope you chumps get relegated now :D I still cant believe
no one has banned your sorry *** yet. I guess your not even worth the bother.
Now kindly jog on mate ;) Tarrraaaaaaaa

·
Registered
542 Posts
i love when team's attack united, were able to pass round them easier and attack them easier.

this is why i like teams like spurs, west brom, arsenal, they put up a fight.

i hate teams like stoke! who just put rugby players in their and make them run at the "real" footballer's

respect to west brom who played open. hehehhe

"physical battle " **** off.... tactical more like the real teams

·
Banned
15 Posts
Ady87 said:
Wow. Nice. Robinsons right foot was firmly into the balls/stomach of Park before his intended foot, the left foot, got anything on the ball. Go download the highlights from our Match Day Video section and see the replays again. You are wrong.

In some games, the referee and his assistants will get decisions right, and get them wrong. It usually balances out to give a "fair" view on the game. Last night, all the decisions in our favour were justified, and that ****** you off. (It would **** me off!)

The only thing i would say is West Brom got a few harsh yellows, but we all know moaning at the linesman minutes after a decision is made gets you absolutely nowhere. Can he turn back time? Will it have any affect on the situation at all? No, the best you can hope for is a firm word, unfortunately for you, West Brom got handed yellows.

I'm not one to tell people to **** off fan based forums, but if you want to chat ****, do it somewhere else.

Much love xx

You [email protected] moron ! And I thought the scousers were thick. Robbinsons knee hit the spook in the ribs after he got the ball. I've watched it plenty of times - it's even been on the local news in slomo to show why it's being appealed - If he didn't we wouldn't be appealing. You stupid ignorant [email protected]

Just like the normal glory hunters you don't like it when it aint going all your own way. [email protected] disgrace last night. You had three ball lickers around styles moaning at one point but no card ????????? Berba, Tevez and Carrick ????????

Raffa definately hit the nail on the head - I so hope they beat you. Dare I say it I hope that the Vile continue quietly and if the scouse or cockney's dont sneak it.

Only good points from last night are that Styles is being reviewed and hopefully stuck in division two for a few weeks.

As for fan based forums i've sat in your end many of times - I even recall one muncher offering me out when earnshaw scored his penalty (yes a penalty given at man utd :D ) when Robson kept us up. Was hilarious, he walked up the steps to me - I stood up and then he said " well is anyone else going to help me - he's an albion fan" [email protected] hilarious munchin **** !

Your lot got some love last night ;) :cool: if you know what I mean !

·
Banned
15 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
*yawn* youre an epic [email protected] :)
I actually used to sympathise with your team. They play football in the right way
and they put the ball down and play, but then you came along BoggieBoy
and ruined it all. I hope you chumps get relegated now :D I still cant believe
no one has banned your sorry *** yet. I guess your not even worth the bother.
Now kindly jog on mate ;) Tarrraaaaaaaa
:eek: We don't want your sympathy you [email protected] Styles had enough sympathy for your lot last night. I though the sympathy was over now anyway - Been long enough ?! :D

Why would I get banned ? It's only a forum - I could be anyone. Even a mighty City Fan.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #431
BaggieBoy said:
:eek: We don't want your sympathy you [email protected] Styles had enough sympathy for your lot last night. I though the sympathy was over now anyway - Been long enough ?! :D

Why would I get banned ? It's only a forum - I could be anyone. Even a mighty City Fan.
Welcome to the forum, thanks for taking the time to join our UNITED forum.

How's Dudley this fine evening ?

·
Banned
15 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Welcome to the forum, thanks for taking the time to join our UNITED forum.

How's Dudley this fine evening ?

Pleasure...........
It's a real eye opener, you lot a really speacial........ No, I mean that really special.

Not Dudley pal ! How's Blackpool ?! (This fine evening) :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #433
BaggieBoy said:
Pleasure...........
It's a real eye opener, you lot a really speacial........ No, I mean that really special.

Not Dudley pal ! How's Blackpool ?! (This fine evening) :cool:
Just wish we could all be as special .....No, I mean REALLY as special as baggies.

Blackpool was cold last time i went in September, Salford is cold at the moment as well. :cool:

·
Banned
15 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Just wish we could all be as special .....No, I mean REALLY as special as baggies.

Blackpool was cold last time i went in September, Salford is cold at the moment as well. :cool:

Yeah...... One day.

A real Munch from Salford eh. It's cold here too :rolleyes: :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #435
BaggieBoy said:
Yeah...... One day.

A real Munch from Salford eh. It's cold here too :rolleyes: :cool:
Get it right it's "Manc", a Munch is from Munchen in Germany.

You're geography is a bit out of sync fella.

Gawd, I wish i was as special as you, you must be the most special person i've met on this forum. :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
141 Posts
it was a certain sending off im just surprised park wasnt seriously hurt by that thug robinson,styles had a great game but utd were pretty poor but just did enough too snatch a win but west brom will stay up because they really are a top team with classy supporters

·
Banned
15 Posts
Recinded You [email protected]

the boss said:
it was a certain sending off im just surprised park wasnt seriously hurt by that thug robinson,styles had a great game but utd were pretty poor but just did enough too snatch a win but west brom will stay up because they really are a top team with classy supporters

Sure it was - that's why it was recinded today you [email protected] [email protected] Park conned the ref just like Fregie does the prem and FA.
Cheats !:cool:

·
Registered
141 Posts
albion fans really are stupid,robinson got let off because he plays for a yo yo club who are goin down again anyway and whos place will be taken by wolves,its like a goodbye and thanks for making up the numbers gesture from the fa

421 - 440 of 440 Posts