Manchester United Talk banner

Man Of The Match Vs. Everton?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Everton are very hard to break down at the moment -jagielka and holey hair are second best centre half combo in the league .

It would be sweet to beat them with a howard og just to upset rafa a bit more .

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
We fear no one.. Bring it on ;)

It`s sad for Rooney not having another opportunity kissing the badge in front of those ****haz ;)

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
I was hoping this game would be delayed cause of the fa cup replay and we could play them when we're a little more healthy...

But after today, roxi's right: bring em on!

And moyes might have one eye on the fa cup tie with the dippers....

·
Registered
364 Posts
Going to this game on Saturday, really looking forward to it tbh! Don't think it'll be easy, but it should be a good game nonetheless. Come on United!

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
Everton are very hard to break down at the moment -jagielka and holey hair are second best centre half combo in the league .
yeah, probably. Jagielka in particular has been awesome this season - but I still think we'll score a few.

VDS
Brown Ferdinand Vidic O'Shea*
Ronaldo Scholes Carrick Park*
Berbatov Tevez

*Evra, Nani if fit

·
Registered
19 Posts
haggler said:

It would be sweet to beat them with a howard og just to upset rafa a bit more .

Cause Timmy Cahill is scoring week in week out

·
Registered
19 Posts
VDS
Brown Ferdinand Vidic Neville(C)
Ronaldo Scholes Carrick Park
Berbatov Tevez

Subs: Nani
Giggs
Evra
Hargreaves
Kuszcuzak (GK)

·
Registered
616 Posts
this wont be an easy game by any means,but after that performance last night,this squad at the moment looks unstoppable,
its will be a hard fought game but i can see 2-0 to the world champions and Ronaldo back to his best infront of the home crowd.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
It will be a tough game but we are in great shape. Everton is playing well at the moment and I think that Fellaini will be back for this game which would be a major boost for their midfield, but imo everton will be more concetrated to the loserpool replay match

·
Banned
875 Posts
Hope our defenders don't make mistakes they did against them at Goodison Park i think we gonna beat them 1 - 0 Berba to score

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
If Rio and Vida can keep tabs on the midfield-***-striker pairing of Fellaini and Cahill we should be alright although Everton are great battlers.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
will be a tough game. they will be gutted to be pegged back by arsenal tonight, and will want revenge. however, i think the derby and arsenal, plus the replay will play on their minds a bit. i heard cahill might have got injured tonight and if so that would be a massive blow.
if we can keep our watertight defence going strong, it should be comfortable, with us in great form and a few players on the mend now

2-0

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
VDS
Brown Evans Ferdinand (C) Vidic
Ronaldo Scholes Carrick Park
Berbatov Rooney

Subs: Tevez
Anderson
Neville
Giggs
Kuszcuzak (GK)
lol.. vidic left back and only 5 subs... rooney, anderson and evans are injured.. stick to bowls ;)

1 - 20 of 305 Posts