Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Best squad out there, no problem then. Hope Gary can make the bench, really miss him, hope his recent injury setback is not serious. Ronny and tevez to continue good form, rooney be sharper in front of goal. Our home form is terrifying but we need to pick up our away form, 17 points from 10 games is european form, not championship winning form.
0-2, comfortable win, rooney and tevez each, another clean sheet

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
im not so confident
be a really hard match we only got a draw last seaosn and drew at home this
i think we will only win by one goal but its a must win as arsnal will beat fulham

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Reading 0-4 Man Utd

We'll be buzzin after the 6-0 win whereas Reading are in poor form. Ronaldo will get atleast 1 goal and Rooney will get a couple to make up for not scoring v Newcastle. Anderson will hopefully get his 1st goal aswel ;)

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I think 1 nil and i doubt we'll score more than 2, reading are a good side and they wont be bullied at home! :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
our away form has been average. weve only won half our games and I see this as very tricky. i say a 1-1 draw with rooney scoring last minute equaliser.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I think if we get a goal in the first 20 mins then we will definitely win. They will bunker in and prevent this from happening. If they are succesfull, they might push up and become more offensive. This might also lead to some counters - ronny down the flanks blazing by everyone...

·
23,699 Posts
Red Devil said:
United have met Reading a total of 15 times, with 7 wins, 7 draws, and 1 defeat - goals 25 for, and 17 against.

1-1 anyone?

Nah, you are just playing it safe....:rolleyes:

My crystal ball reveals it was indeed a milestone that we snatched the leadership again in such devastating fashion in January. And the momentum would be strong enough to allow us to run away with the title.:)

0-4 [Ronaldo(2), Rooney (2)].

:D

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Reading.....Bloody Reading !!

Always they give us so many headaches !!

Only once.....

When we scored 3 goals in the first 12 minutes of the match have we ever scared
them.....and even after we did that - we were hanging on desperately for a 3-2
win in the end of that game !!

I don't know why - but Steve Coppell has found a formula to annoy the hell out of
United .... If we come away 1-0 winners I will be very happy with this.

But as RD says.....

1-1 is not impossible.....

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
We are on fire at the moment and are letting nothing in at the back.
Confidence will be sky high and Rooney will have a point to prove big time.
Reading are playing pretty poorly at the minute and are vunerable at the back which suits us nicely. They have proved tricky opponents over the last few years but Im predicting 4-0 on this one.
Should not be a problem at all.

·
23,699 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
We are on fire at the moment and are letting nothing in at the back.
Confidence will be sky high and Rooney will have a point to prove big time.
Reading are playing pretty poorly at the minute and are vunerable at the back which suits us nicely. They have proved tricky opponents over the last few years but Im predicting 4-0 on this one.
Should not be a problem at all.

You feel bullish too, don't you? Can't explain but just sense it, right?!;) Think STL too.

Good. I can share my crystal ball with you..:)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Red Devil said:
United have met Reading a total of 15 times, with 7 wins, 7 draws, and 1 defeat - goals 25 for, and 17 against.

1-1 anyone?
I have to agree with you there abit, i hope United will win ever game, but before everyone says " 4-0 " and " 3-0 " something like that, havnt you ever wondered " hey, maybe this is a tough match, there might be a draw or a slight win for our boys ". But in the form they are now i have to say 2-1:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
listen people coz we blitzed the useless geordies, dont expect steve coppells side with his tactical nous to surrender just as easily.they beat the bindippers easily as well,so be happy with any type of victory as a win keeps the momentum and lead in tact . cmon u reds.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Reading are at home so their fans will want them to attack. They can't just sit back like they did at OT on the 1st day of the season. When we drew 1-1 at the Madjeski last season I thought we were a bit unlucky because it was pointless handball by Gary Neville that gave away the penalty.

I think we'll win the game but the scoreline depends on which Reading turns up. If it was the team that conceded 7 against Pompey and 6 against Spurs then we'll annihilate them but I have a feeling we'll just win by 1 or 2 goals.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.