Manchester United Talk banner

Man Of The Match Vs. West Ham?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Real tough game West ham are on fire at the moment and so are we so Im going to say this is one of our hardest games left this season.

2-1 United win

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
yeh i think dave is right they are playing some good stuff at the moment and grinding out decent results and im all but sure they will put up a tough fight

im gunna go for 1-0 united i just want 1-0 till the end of the season please

i mean who really cares about record goals scored etc?

a wins a win end of

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
very tought game.
if we win this we will be very hard to catch by chelsea or liv, this being one hell of a game. especially because its away.

my guess its 0-0. hope we win though

·
Registered
616 Posts
West Ham will try to play Football and with this squad we currently have will be west hams undoing,wont be an easy game,
most away games are not,but with Rooney back to terrorise their deffence,i have to say 0-2 to the Red Devils,keeping the
clean sheet run going.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
jaysus, so used to having 2 games a week, so waiting a week for this will be hellish :(
hammers are on a very good run. Upson/Collins/Neill are well solid at the back and
they have a few decent players(Parker/Noble in the middle) and some others on a
good run of form. (DiMichele/Cole).
It will be a tough game at Upton Park as it always is. We lost there last season
if Im not mistaken, or was it the season before. and who can forget 95? :rolleyes:
Id take any old win, Ill go for another 1-0 to United.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
yeah jazz, both last season (ronaldo header and then missed penalty, and ferdinand and upson scored) and the year before (reo coker on curbishleys first game)
two teams in very good form, and i could see them scoring against us. having said that, they will play football and have a good team together now, and i can see us winning maybe 2-0

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
RedAdam said:
yeah jazz, both last season (ronaldo header and then missed penalty, and ferdinand and upson scored) and the year before (reo coker on curbishleys first game)
two teams in very good form, and i could see them scoring against us. having said that, they will play football and have a good team together now, and i can see us winning maybe 2-0
of course, both years, how could I forget :rolleyes: and they beat us at OT one of
those years, Tevez scoring to save them lol. Wasnt too bothered as we picked up
the league title anyway :D

I guess having the extra week will give Evra the chance to get back, Nani also.
Wes and Rio will be back in the swing of things too, and Rooney will be joining
them in training this week too :) (though he wont play vs Hammers)

We have players coming into form and others coming back from injury. It should
be one of the strongest squads we have had in a while.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
What a tough game. Probably, the toughest away game remaining... Win it and we are in some position. Wouldn't be surprised to see Dippers lose points at Fratton Park on Saturday. They will be up for it and Crouchie could cause Carragher a few problems I'd say.... I think we will squeeze this 1, 2-1

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Game on Sky on Sunday :D

West Ham away one of the fixtures I dont look forward to much

anwya I think we can pull a 2-0

Liverpool to draw 0-0 at Fratton Park

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Could be a big win if he we take this game. They seem to have found some stability and form under zola and clarke now and we dont always get on great over there.

But we do go into the game with huge confidence and players are coming back, squad depth even with injuries is great and we have the berbatov factor right now!! :cool:

Can see us winning this if we're up for it. Some days united do seem to go completely off the boil but hopefully we'll win this! :cool:

pz!

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Hopefully they feel the need to attack, given their run of form. If they do, we should decimate them.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
zola's men seem to have turned the corner so don't think it will be the stroll in the park the home game turned into last year. hard fought 1-0 or 2-1

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
Normally when rooney comes back into the squad we are quite fired up.
Hopefully rooney will come on and make an impact as i think this will be a hard fort game...3 points any old way and ill be happy..a draw is just about safe but we cannot loose this one!

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
With evra and nani returning and possibly rooney we'll have our best squad on the pitch. West ham will attack and hope they can continue their good tradition against us at home, but with our full squad on I think we'll produce the 9th 0-1 victory this season

·
Registered
773 Posts
West Ham had a good record with the top gun...They held Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool....This will be a great test for ManUtd, furthermore West Ham played really well under Zola these day compare to the earlier day when he's incharge....Another 1-0 for ManUtd would be enough...But we must take our chance....Another clean sheet for VDS will be good..

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Win and 3 points hope rooney comes back for this one he offers us something different going forward. 1 or 2 nil and another clean sheet would be nice :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'll be watching most of this game in a pub in London somewhere most probably, trying to stay very quiet.

Prediction: West Ham 0-1 Manchester Utd

1 - 20 of 233 Posts