Manchester United Talk banner

Man Of The Match Vs. West Ham?

221 - 233 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Small story for you guys.

I watched the match in a sports bar in Prague.

This ground of young English blokes walk in and were quite roudy.

When Berba scored the goal that was disallowed, the whole place was celebrating and when some of the United fans were slow to sit down, one of them started shouting "**** off!" and "*******, sit down!".

They said this to one particular black Man Utd fan.

Turns out the English group were Liverpool fans and when the one idiot kept shouting "******* sit down" to the black United fan, about two tables worth of Czech United fans stood up and stared that ill-bred low life into submission and silence.

It was brilliant.

when Giggsy scored the goal the whole place went berserk and celebrated towards the scum bags.

Some of us shouted "******* shut up!" to them.

:D :D :D

United we stand.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Small story for you guys.

I watched the match in a sports bar in Prague.

This ground of young English blokes walk in and were quite roudy.

When Berba scored the goal that was disallowed, the whole place was celebrating and when some of the United fans were slow to sit down, one of them started shouting "**** off!" and "*******, sit down!".

They said this to one particular black Man Utd fan.

Turns out the English group were Liverpool fans and when the one idiot kept shouting "******* sit down" to the black United fan, about two tables worth of Czech United fans stood up and stared that ill-bred low life into submission and silence.

It was brilliant.

when Giggsy scored the goal the whole place went berserk and celebrated towards the scum bags.

Some of us shouted "******* shut up!" to them.

:D :D :D

United we stand.
Nice little story RFR. I would've liked to see loserpool fans faces when Giggsy did his magic :D

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Nice to see us get the 3 points at upton park! :cool:

Was a little nervous at the start, didnt really seem to get outta the traps for a good while and some of the players seems a yard off the pace today but we kept a clean sheet and won! great day.

Not the best of games and nobody really stood out, rio does not look fully fit yet but his reading of his games gets him through amazing and vidic is on top form. Rafael impressed me i thought, he kept pluggin away after a dodgy start and berbatov at times carried the ball well. Ronaldo had a bright start to the game but then faded, not making enough runs imo and its the first time ive seen him so out wide consistantly this season since before the two seasons we won the title.

MOM i will give it to giggs, not because he was great or anything because i thought nobody really stood out but i thought he provided the moment of magic. One time he was on the left and with the one time, he scored a goal. I think he was basically on the right the whole match to protech rafael.

Overall not the most exciting of games like we have been recently but another clean sheet! :cool:

I just worry against better teams, if we go a goal down, out strikers will need to be on full form to break better teams down so i hope we are firing on all cylinders!

pz!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
United_OG said:
Nice to see us get the 3 points at upton park! :cool:

Was a little nervous at the start, didnt really seem to get outta the traps for a good while and some of the players seems a yard off the pace today but we kept a clean sheet and won! great day.

Not the best of games and nobody really stood out, rio does not look fully fit yet but his reading of his games gets him through amazing and vidic is on top form. Rafael impressed me i thought, he kept pluggin away after a dodgy start and berbatov at times carried the ball well. Ronaldo had a bright start to the game but then faded, not making enough runs imo and its the first time ive seen him so out wide consistantly this season since before the two seasons we won the title.

MOM i will give it to giggs, not because he was great or anything because i thought nobody really stood out but i thought he provided the moment of magic. One time he was on the left and with the one time, he scored a goal. I think he was basically on the right the whole match to protech rafael.

Overall not the most exciting of games like we have been recently but another clean sheet! :cool:

I just worry against better teams, if we go a goal down, out strikers will need to be on full form to break better teams down so i hope we are firing on all cylinders!

pz!
I understand your point why you are worry against better teams,but pls go in a past and refer to the one of the last games against Chelsea ....just 3:0...
So, To keep top form in all games is impossible. Also Mouthinho / Mourinho/ was at OT last night. Watching the SAF reactions , i had filling that keeping the power was planned.
Thoroughly different is a situation at the concurrents. Liverpool needed to score 3 goals to win against Pompy, Chelskea failed against Hull...
I expect ,,explosion" against Inter and Liverpool later.

·
Registered
458 Posts
papu1918 said:
I understand your point why you are worry against better teams,but pls go in a past and refer to the one of the last games against Chelsea ....just 3:0...
So, To keep top form in all games is impossible. Also Mouthinho / Mourinho/ was at OT last night. Watching the SAF reactions , i had filling that keeping the power was planned.
Thoroughly different is a situation at the concurrents. Liverpool needed to score 3 goals to win against Pompy, Chelskea failed against Hull...
I expect ,,explosion" against Inter and Liverpool later.
You r wright about big teams, but you forgot that against chelski we had Rooney and Vidic in team. Against Inter we won`t have Vidic and I hope that Rio is going to get his form back fully. And of course I think that Rooney is very important for game in Milan. I don`t have anything against Tevez but when Rooney is in game you can see more goals and Rooney is helping more at defence. When talking about Vidic not playing the game in Milan I am very woried because rest of the team feal more confident, and O`shey can`t hold that left side without Vidic. I hope that Evra is going to play and to be honest I hope that at least we will get draw there, and then kill them in Manchester.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
good result, hammer hoodoo at upton has ended!:D vintage giggs solid performance great goal. felt rafael had a decent game on his return from injury. berbatov was a real work horse popping up to help with the defensive work in midfield. we did well to keep our form going after the dippers scraped a win. looking forard to seein evra and rooney possibly returning against the rams:)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Another 1-0 and another clean sheet. An incredible defensive record and long may it continue.

Fantastic to see Giggs get on the score sheet. That's his first league goal this season and he is the only player to have scored in every Premier League season. The man just keeps breaking records.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
United did what they needed to do. Win. Get the 3 points. Great play by Giggsy and Scholesy.. the defence great as usual, the onyl one that got on my nerves is Ronaldo. For God sakes, Giggsy ran more than Ronaldo. 11 years diference between them and still Giggsy ran much more. I hated the way Ronaldo acted today on that pitch. He did NOTHING. he's starting to get on my nerves realy bad. Fergie should realy give Nani a shot cause Nani would give a lot more than Ronaldo. Ronaldo has his head up in the clouds and ain't thinking of United or playing right. Nop. He's dreamin at Madrid at the worm weather and how he would have a direct flight from Madeira to Madrid.
If he keeps acting like he did today, Ronaldo has to go for the sake of the team.
I only watched the first 45 before work and saw the goal when i got home. The entire 45 was dominated by balls coming through the middle and then out wide to Ronaldo where he consistently beat 1 or 2 defenders and i personally thought it was Classic out-wide Ronaldo and he was great. Took a few times to get a good ball in, but there was never much support with Tevez and Berbatov playing deep to get involved like they do.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Not one of our more incredible performances, but it was still another good performance and a good result. We didn't have to get out of 2nd or 3rd gear.

We took a while to settle but all in all we were comfortable throughout the game.

Ryan Giggs was great yet again. When he went to go around the second player I thought he's doing too much. Just shut up! :rolleyes: :p

The most important thing was the victory and the clean sheet, and we got it so we go back to the top with a 2 point gap.

·
Registered
616 Posts
by the next full fixture weekend when Liverpoo play City,a week this saturday we will be 5 pts clear after dispatching Fulham at OT,
Home game for Liverpoo so they wil draw again,we will spank Blackbum at OT and that will be 7 clear with the sock chuckers still
to visit the Theatre of World Champions,all being well after that game and we will be 10 clear and that will be game over as i see and
that is why the bookies have United 5-1 on to win an 18th title,hope my maths are correct....only stats i know,but looking very likely.lol

221 - 233 of 233 Posts