Manchester United Talk banner

Man Of The Match Vs. West Ham?

21 - 40 of 233 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I think this is a must win game for us because Liverpool will be one point ahead of us if they beat Portsmouth the day before. Of course we'll still have a game in hand, but we need to keep this winning run going and show Liverpool that we won't be pressurized into dropping points.

West Ham have been a bogey team for us in recent seasons so I think we're due a good win there, plus I think Zola will make his team attack us and that will work in our favour by giving us space to get our passing game going.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
yes i think if we beat west ham, it'll be a real kick in the teeth for liverpool too because it would mean we just keep grinding out results as they continue to draw games. Even it they beat pompey and we still win, it'll be hard on them so hopefully we beat west ham.

Not confident about the cleansheet record being kept against west ham so hopefully our front players will be on top form! :cool:

pz!

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Think its going be a 1 - 0 here to us, their slightly weak in defense and can see them playing attacking football, but Robert Green will probably have a wonder match :rolleyes:

·
Registered
364 Posts
RED till i DIE said:
Think its going be a 1 - 0 here to us, their slightly weak in defense and can see them playing attacking football, but Robert Green will probably have a wonder match :rolleyes:
1-0? Well that's a bold prediction. Think I'll go 1-0 too. :p

It's getting to the stage now where I'm likely to bet money every week on us winning 1-0 actually. Still, I'll take the 3 points every time, however we get there. :D

Hopefully my trip to Stamford Bridge will enable me to see a game which isn't 1-0. ;)

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
IanDangerously said:
1-0? Well that's a bold prediction. Think I'll go 1-0 too. :p

It's getting to the stage now where I'm likely to bet money every week on us winning 1-0 actually. Still, I'll take the 3 points every time, however we get there. :D

Hopefully my trip to Stamford Bridge will enable me to see a game which isn't 1-0. ;)
No now it's a bold prediction :D:eek:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
tough game. we should evra back or so i've read. that should be boost but it still be a very tough game.ill go 2-0berba and them ronny to seal it up right in the end

·
Registered
1 Posts
We've got a great record against you here. You've only managed 10 league wins ever at the Boleyn compared to our 11 at your place so it's a bold fixture to predict a Man Utd win for.

I'd be happy with a draw but obviously would be delighted with a win. We've been playing beautiful football since Zola took charge but it's only just starting to translate into results. Saying that as we proved against Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool we can field the same players and formation yet shut-up shop comfortably so we have a good balance.

I hope we make a go of it rather than playing for the point. 1-1, or 2-1 to us. Just beat the Scousers to the title FFS!

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Hmm,they got the draw at the emirates BUT Arsenal were shocking! Im not bothered the score as long as it brings home the 3pts....

We are on a good run to say the least and our away form is decent so hopefully we can trounce the hammers and move one step closer to retaining what is rightly ours!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Shall be an interesting encounter. Dont mind the hammers most of the time apart from the occassions they beat us! never ever thought id be worried about carlton cole as a goal threat, rio and vida should be able to contain him. hopefully evra starts, missed his bombing raids up the wing. have a feeling rooney will only be a second half sub as fergie said he wouldnt rush him. prediction, 2-0 in our favour

21 - 40 of 233 Posts