Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
rebelk0de said:
i understand how that feels... i felt the same way too..

but mate, hold ur head up high.

were united.

we win, lose and draw, but we still love our club. Lets get behind the lads, and show them support for the upcoming arsenal game.
Very well said. We need to support the players isnt of giving out about all of them.
We should stop being greedy and spoilt as fans. We have no divine right to win every game. Spare a thought for the fans who watched United in the 70's and 80's where they supported their team whether they won, lost or drew.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The raeson of our lost is :

they are 2
because they do not play we lost we
lost the game ;
why because they are the heart that give the team the life
the first one is the best left back wing in europe
evra : he is the best ; he is the one that save us from counter attack and in the same time make a link between the deffince and the forowrd

the other one is a jewel that be always shine the best striker in the primier leauge he is the golden boy rony

if you remmeber thim you will know why we lost ;0

maybee we lost but now we know what this 2 are important for us :mad:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
the-7 said:
they are 2
because they do not play we lost we
lost the game ;
why because they are the heart that give the team the life
the first one is the best left back wing in europe
evra : he is the best ; he is the one that save us from counter attack and in the same time make a link between the deffince and the forowrd

the other one is a jewel that be always shine the best striker in the primier leauge he is the golden boy rony

if you remmeber thim you will know why we lost ;0

maybee we lost but now we know what this 2 are important for us :mad:
You should post this in the Match Day thread really ...

We have one thread for everyone to make their observations on the game ...

Then we don't have 100s of threads all the same subject ;)

I'll move it now ...

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Yesterday was incredibly depressing.

The pre-match tribute to the Busby Babes really got to me so I was pretty emotional when the game started. Our performance on the pitch was dreadful and it's a disgrace that we should play so badly on that of all days.

The signs were there last week when we were lucky to snatch a draw at Spurs. We need to improve very quickly if we are to progress in the FA Cup on Saturday.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Very well said. We need to support the players isnt of giving out about all of them.
We should stop being greedy and spoilt as fans. We have no divine right to win every game. Spare a thought for the fans who watched United in the 70's and 80's where they supported their team whether they won, lost or drew.
thanks for agreeing with me mate. I was really proud yesterday when I saw united fans holding up their scarfs, and singing although the team was losing. I heard that City out sang us, but still, I salute each and every fan that sang for our boys, stayed till the end, and clapped for both teams as they walked off the pitch, knowing that it was one of the best derby matches in recent years

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I still haven't got over it. Had to turn my pfone off due to the abuse I got from City fans who know me! Dunno if I ever will get over it but sure isn't this it......Football, makes you laugh, cry, sing, roar, live.......

Where would we be withou the drama that is "Football"?

·
Registered
13 Posts
very depressing....and also to the f**ker who pinched my programmes can I have them back you scummy sh!t

Here I was worrying about the city fans and our very own are fighting with one another and pinching each others memrobila.

First time I have left OT and can safely say I have had a miserable afternoon!

101 - 108 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.