Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
we should win, its at home, especially the way united played against fulham first half. If blackburn force the defensive role then it may be a lot tougher. Rooney looks hungry again cant wait for him to start, should start against blackburn. Scholes and giggs look like they r playing at there peak. Ronny is getting a lot more confident, even wen hes not he still will score. Defense look strong. So really no problem against blackburn. I think with all the players playing at there full ability and confidence it should be a Win.

Just feel united have this never get beat mentality which i havent seen for quite a while. TBH i think united wont loose anymore games with how the confidence levels r so high.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
My Line up:

---------------------------VDS------------------------------
Rafael--------Evans-----------Vidic--------------Fabio-
Nani----------Carrick----------Gibson-----------Giggs-
---------------Tevez------------Rooney------------------

2-0 to United.
Rooney & Gibson to score:)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Lucky7 said:
My Line up:

---------------------------VDS------------------------------
Rafael--------Evans-----------Vidic--------------Fabio-
Nani----------Carrick----------Gibson-----------Giggs-
---------------Tevez------------Rooney------------------

2-0 to United.
Rooney & Gibson to score:)
no ronaldo?

Gibo, deserves a chance, played well last two games, should do well against balckburn.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
We should have no trouble beating Blackburn the way we are playing at the moment, I expect more than 1 goal in this one. Bit like the Fulham game we should break them down quite early on and stroll to a 3/4-0 win.

They've improved under Allardyce but I can'[t see them giving us any trouble.

Team:

VDS

Rafael Rio Vida Evra

Ronaldo Carrick Fletcher Giggs

Berba Tevez

I'll say 4-0, pretty confident.

·
Registered
573 Posts
im going to say 3-0
Rooney, Berbatov n Gibson

VDS
Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Evra
Ronaldo, Carrick, Scholes, Nani
Berbatov, Rooney

subs:
Foster, O'Shea, Fletcher, Gibson, Giggs, Park, Tevez

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
2-0 rooney ( 34 min) and ronaldo ( 78 min).
cmon UNITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
:p best team ever

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
sunchaser said:
2-0 rooney ( 34 min) and ronaldo ( 78 min)...
Can't you be more specific? :p

I have the feeling Ronny may be rested for this one ahead of the trip to milan - surprised that he wasn't subbed against the cottagers.

Big sam has blackburn playing a lot better and they have been one of our a bogey teams in the past. However, like Fulham, if we score early we could score often, but...

Another 1-0 nailbiter? :eek: I just want the three points.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
vds

brown rio vida evra

park carrick fetcher nani

rooney berba

prediction:another 3-0 with Rooney Berba and Vida to score

edit: ill take out Vida and put in Evans as i think he will want Rio and Evans to play together before the inter game and also ill take out Vidas goal and give it to an unlikely scorer :p

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
VDS

Brown, Vidic,Rio, JOS
Rooney, Scholes, Fletcher,Nani
Tevez , Berba

Subs: Gigs, Rafael, Carick,Evans,Foster,Ronaldo,Evra

Rest for Ronaldo , Park,Gigs, Evans depends how the score is going.

Berbatov, Rooney and Scholes will be replaced between 55- 65 min if injuries not experienced before .

Very good players are available,that make any choice so difficult.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't think we'll have any trouble with Blackburn, we're unstoppable at the moment and I fully expect us to extend the clean sheet record. Really looking forward to tomorrow as I missed the Fulham game due to shitty work.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
should be a comfortble win . rooney will be back for this , we'll probably dominate this one right from kick off. i'm going 4-0 vida to get one early in the first half and a ronaldo double followed by a berba goal should win it

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
My Team:
- - - - - - VDS - - - - - -
Brown - Rio - Vida - Evra
Ron - Carrick - Scholes - Nani
- - - - - Berba - Roon - - - -

My Prediction:
4-0. I can't see anything else but a win atm a real chance to put the pool under more pressure. Rooney with 2 Berba with 2, Nani to have a really good game too :D

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm glad this is on TV, it was a nightmare looking for a link for the Fulham game and with the forum being down tomorrow I wouldn't have known where to look :p

In our current form I would expect us to win this comfortably, but no game is a given. Our excellent home form is our strongest asset though, I think we've only dropped two points at Old Trafford all season so hopefully we can keep that trend going with another three points.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Boss: Rooney will start

Sir Alex has confirmed he'll hand Wayne Rooney his first start for five weeks when Blackburn Rovers visit Old Trafford on Saturday.

Rooney, who scored in midweek after coming off the bench against Fulham, missed the previous seven matches after tearing a hamstring in the Reds' win over Wigan Athletic on 14 January.

Now, however, the boss says the Englishman is fit and raring to go.

"Wayne will play," Sir Alex told media at his pre-match press conference. "He has to start so we can see how far advanced he is, but we think he's fine."

Elsewhere, John O'Shea's swollen heel, sustained on Wednesday night, means the Irishman is a "slight doubt".

"Other than that, it's the same squad," Sir Alex confirmed.

Victory against Blackburn will send United eight points clear of title rivals Liverpool, who play on Sunday.

Sauce

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Yes! Rooney's starting just what i wanted to hear can't wait for this game just to see rooney run riot lol :)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
so far i have been on a roll with my predictions so here goes , a rooney hatrick and to win 5-0 , our players are starting to believe.
i am going to stick a fiver on it when i get into the ground , as long as i am sober

1 - 20 of 42 Posts