Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
5-0 united

ronaldo 2, giggs 1, fletcher, 1, tevez 1

todays result should be a kick up the ass. so derby is the perfect team to unleash on and get ourselves in gear. no football midweek. should be a good rest and the players should be in good condition.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Couldn't get tickets for this match so was a bit gutted :mad: I fancy us to do well, but I will take nothing for granted. We can't just turn up and think we've won the game, and I'm sure Fergie won't let our lads think like that.

·
Registered
322 Posts
i think it will be 10-0 for united, come on guys, if we would go after your tips we would have full points all the time. To predict the result all the time is just useless, there's nothing to gain really, i would rather see talk about line up and stuff like that.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Personally, I hope that the team will be

I fear for Derby County's keeper. 0-4 to United with goals coming from Rooney x2, Ronaldo & Carrick. ;)

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
gotta feeling rooney is gonna explode in this game, could get a few if not a hattrick! hopefully we hammer them but aslong as we get three points it does not matter!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Don't care about the score line , just the 3 points and the same goes for the bolton match if we can get 6 points this week and arse nail get 3 from there game we will be 1 point ahead. Come one united :D

Z

·
0 Posts
At this stage of the season, the scoreline and
performance don't matter as long as we get
three points, which I fully expect us to do.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
-zuco- said:
At this stage of the season, the scoreline and
performance don't matter as long as we get
three points, which I fully expect us to do.
Exactly.......
Its imperative we get the 3 points, whether its a scrappy 1-0
or a blinding 7-0. I cant see anything other than 3 points but
its not a forgone conclusion. United have a knack of performing
well after a bad loss. We need to see Rooney playing well and
scoring goals soon for the sake of our season so lets hope he
starts putting away those easy chances.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I really hope Rooney kickstarts a goal scoring run by grabbing a couple against Derby. It's imperative we capitalise on Arsenal's recent dodgy run by beating Derby and Bolton before we face Liverpool.

Derby are a very very poor team and as long as we don't get too complacent we should win comfortably. An early goal and it could be a rout.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Gonna go with a comfortable 2-0 Rooney and Anderson scoring, maybe setting both off on a wonderful goalscoring run from now to the season's end.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.