Votes: 4 17.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
United_OG said:
can someone tell me what that 'vcash' below my post count means? its got 500 next to it??
It is Virtual Cash, which you can use to bet on sporting events on the forum.

I'd expect at least 4 goals, but most likely it'll be 6 or even higher. Rooney and Ronaldo each getting a Hat-trick would be nice.

The rams are going to get slaughtered.

I'd Like to see Ronaldo put some distance between himself and the other strikers out in Europe who are chasing the European Golden Boot this season.

I think the amount of goals we score does matter. It doesn't ever hurt to have a bigger Goal margin than Arsenal, just incase;.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
as others have said 3 points is most important but it would be nice 2 send a message 2 arsenal,chelsea (and liverpool lol) and hammer them by 5,6,7 or even 8 :D
obviously its only derby but it would give us an even bigger psychological edge...

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
If Saha is fit for the game against Derby then I think he should start. When you have a striker needing match time and goals to regain fitness and form then I really can't think of a better Prem opponent than Derby.

We can't rely on Rooney and Tevez to play in every game for the rest of the season - they'll both need to be rested at some point.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
reddwarf said:
If Saha is fit for the game against Derby then I think he should start. When you have a striker needing match time and goals to regain fitness and form then I really can't think of a better Prem opponent than Derby.

We can't rely on Rooney and Tevez to play in every game for the rest of the season - they'll both need to be rested at some point.
thats wot i think...everytime we are leading by two or more i want SAF to put saha on coz he thrives on confidence....so needs goals.
ideal game to start as reddwarf says.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
NateR said:
It is Virtual Cash, which you can use to bet on sporting events on the forum.

I'd expect at least 4 goals, but most likely it'll be 6 or even higher. Rooney and Ronaldo each getting a Hat-trick would be nice.

The rams are going to get slaughtered.

I'd Like to see Ronaldo put some distance between himself and the other strikers out in Europe who are chasing the European Golden Boot this season.

I think the amount of goals we score does matter. It doesn't ever hurt to have a bigger Goal margin than Arsenal, just incase;.
thanks mate...and ignatuis, i thought you were joking at first!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Am I the only one who isn't totally convinced we are going to thump Derby? I know we should but you just never know, football can be a very strange game

2003/04- We lost 1-0 away to Wolves who finished bottom that season
2004/05- We lost 2-0 away to Norwich who got relegated
2005-06- We drew 0-0 at home to Sunderland who were rock bottom all season, just as Derby are this season

I'm not saying we're going to lose or anything but I just hope the players don't go out there thinking the game's already in the bag

·
Registered
488 Posts
United with a big win, 3 from Ronaldo, 3 from Rooney, 1 for Saha.
All out attack for Utd, they need to sent some signals to opponents that 1 cup down 2 more to go. We mean business here to shut off all the complains we have in recent games be it from the FA or whatever...

21 - 40 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.