Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 563 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
it will be a very hard game as fulham will be looking for 3 points to take them to the magic 40 point mark .

i would be delighted by a win by a goal margin

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
it's goin to be realy hard. it will be interesting to see how the lads will respond after the schocking defeat against liverpool.i hope we play well and win no matter the score. we have to bounce back

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
4-0 Minimum, but I'll be expecting more than that.
We need to go out there and absolutely humiliate Fulham, and do the same to Villa. After that defeat yesterday, other teams might be getting the idea in their heads that they fancy their chances against us.
We must make an example of someone. I want blood dammit.

·
Registered
734 Posts
4-0 Minimum, but I'll be expecting more than that.
We need to go out there and absolutely humiliate Fulham, and do the same to Villa. After that defeat yesterday, other teams might be getting the idea in their heads that they fancy their chances against us.
We must make an example of someone. I want blood dammit.
yea, a good hammering is needed.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
one of the biggest games of the season. the liverpool defeat will have a limited impact if we destroy fulham, and we did it a week ago, and beat them soundly a month ago, so i reckon we could pull out another 3-0 with berbatov hitting a couple. vidic out so evans in, which is something of a shame since i would have liked to give him a start at right back, but JOS it will be again unless neville or brown can be match fit in time for saturday. says that they will train this week on the injury thread so i guess that's encouraging.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
It's absolutely vital that we get a win. Forget hammering them by 3, 4 or 5 goals - I'd just be happy with a clean sheet after letting in 4 against Liverpool.

1 - 20 of 563 Posts