Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Dunno its tight but its a must win. 2 shit results so far have made it that way imo.

Il go for a 1-0 united win

·
Registered
131 Posts
Where is the confidence gonna come from? Man s**tty are gonna be right up for this one more than ever.For gods sake they're 4 points in front!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
United in these 2 first games have attacked, attacked and attacked but had no luck in front of goal !!!

Luck always changes !!!

This will be the change for us -----

3-1 United !!!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
no rooney no ronaldo. things look bad. im really down after tonights draw and nothing can be worse than a loss to man shitty. im just gonna pray that fergie can pull something. im not gonna complain about the point diff but i dnt wanna go through a derby loss. cause at the end of the day think how many points can be dropped in a season. two draws at the start of the season was better than 99 treble so im not worried

5-0 united --- down with the shitty

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hope SAF goes after City with all the best weapons, and tactics, he has at his disposal. Corners need to be taken properly, with no more improvisational rubbish. I fully expect a victory in this contest 2-0.

·
Registered
291 Posts
city only just beat derby and looking at the goal, our defence would have easily cleared it. but just coz it is a derby 1-1

·
Registered
23 Posts
WE may not have won the last two but things have to change
City have won their last two and things have to change for them

United Will win 2-0

Shouldn't have sold Rossi we need more backup for the attack

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Were going to slaughter there shit defence, I expect 2 pens for us and 4 other goals.
Richards is such a dirty player, he was actually kicking people in the back at Derby.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
dannyb88 said:
im gonna go for 2-1 united, just like carly said we just need the look infront of goal.
This is a better attitude !!!

If we won 3-0 v Reading and 2-0 v Portsmouth you would all be here now celebrating the great possession and football they play........all that was wrong was the ball not being in the net !!! Bad luck like this happens to every team - better now than at end of season when it is squeaky bum time , lol :p

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
This is a better attitude !!!

If we won 3-0 v Reading and 2-0 v Portsmouth you would all be here now celebrating the great possession and football they play........all that was wrong was the ball not being in the net !!! Bad luck like this happens to every team - better now than at end of season when it is squeaky bum time , lol :p
obviously lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
4-2 to united, city to give us an early scare. Tevez will hopefully get a couple, we need an inform forward atm!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
All City have done under Eriksson is beat one of last seasons relegation candidates and one of this seasons relegation certainties. Their defence looked shaky against Derby and I think we will definitely score.

Our defence needs to sort themselves out and I believe Fergie will have them working hard in training - the result being a clean sheet on Sunday.

2-0 to United.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.