Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
ye. hopefully the team will be :
Foster (save vds for liverpool), brown, vida, rio, paddy, ronnie,anders,carrick,nani,wazza n tev.
and i say with this team...a 2-0 win

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone this's my first post <<<<

anyway about the next match versus bolton:mad:
,,,,I think usually we do well against them so we'll win 3-0 <<<
<but I hope our devils play hard and don't count on their history:rolleyes:
,,,,, the most important thing that
ferguson has to do is putting Evra on the sidelines with ronaldo :) <<<<
coz as everyone knows Liverpool are waiting us:p

·
Banned
198 Posts
potentially problematic. But
i) We are at home
ii) Bolton don't have Anelka, only Haji Diouf
iii) We rested Tevez and Nani especially for Bolton,
iiii) By playing a full 90mins today Giggs/Scholes can have an important role to play against Roma. be match fit, sort of on form and use their wise heads to help our young guns to be patient in Europe against "a totally different Roma side". So fifth and finally, we will have a fully fit, on form squad for Bolton and Roma. Bring it on.

Squeeky bum time = having to wipe our Arses ;)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
We should win this one. Its at home and they do not have Anelka any more. Tevez and Nani should be back and I say keep Foster on goal. Do not worry about Roma game because be Roma game we got Liverpool and Aston Villa all at Home!

·
Banned
298 Posts
sparkic said:
We should win this one. Its at home and they do not have Anelka any more. Tevez and Nani should be back and I say keep Foster on goal. Do not worry about Roma game because be Roma game we got Liverpool and Aston Villa all at Home!
true i agree lol

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
My team would be

Foster

Brown - Rio - Vidic - Evra

Ronaldo - Anderson - Carrick - Nani

Tevez - Saha​

prediction: 3-0 united

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
we are up against probably the team with most fighters, and they will be more fierce with them in the relegation battle. we need to fight as hard as them to win the match. so my formation would be

rooney tevez
nani carrick fletcher park
evra vidic ferdinand neville

2-1 the result

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
we should be able to win this one easily, bolton have nothing that we should fear so it should be an easy match, I say we take it 2-0 with ronaldo and rooney scoring.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Personally, I hope that the team will be like this

3-0 to United, with goals coming from Rooney, Tevez & Hargreaves each apiece. ;)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Wow i like that this11.com thing
So ive tried it :D

I can see him resting Ronny and Rooney and i think a different 3 middies will play also, maybe resting evra depending on whether Ferdy is back or not.
Urm comfortable hopefully 3-0 Saha 2 and Tevez.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hopefully we start becoming clinical again, far too many chances wasted against Derby and Pompey.

We need a few goals to get us in good shape for the Liverpool game on Sunday and I think we'll get that.

3-0 for us I feel.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
Wow i like that this11.com thing
So ive tried it :D

I can see him resting Ronny and Rooney and i think a different 3 middies will play also, maybe resting evra depending on whether Ferdy is back or not.
Urm comfortable hopefully 3-0 Saha 2 and Tevez.
No way would i place Fletch on the right, id go with a 4-5-1 against bolton, rest brown, play simpson

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
hey evrey body we lost 1-0 at the reebok stad. and they beated up at.madrid it will be a hard fought match we should not rest any body esp.ROONEY

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.