• Welbeck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
this game is now going to be an important game,there all important,but we gotta get ourselves back to winning ways again,i'm sure they will come back with a bang,sure fergie will be watching this liverpoo vs villa game today for quite a few reasons.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
If we win this game the fans will go mental, and me too, it will give belief back to this faltering title challenge :)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
The team will still be pretty strong, we have a few injuries and some suspensions but IMO we still have enough strength to bring home the 3 points. It's probably the best time to play Villa, but nits also probably the best time to play us :p :p

Team should go ....

VDS

O'Shea Rio Evans Evra

Park Fletcher Carrick Nani

Ronaldo Tevez

I think others could play instead of Fletcher/Nani maybe Anderson may start or even Giggsy again. But IMO thats how the team should start, Nani should be given a game, you never know if he'll turn up, so we should just risk in ad hope he can pull something out of the bag like he sometimes does.

I think we should be ok, I'd take any sort of win I think it'll be a scrappy 1-0 win, goal coming from Tevez quite late on.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
in all honesty, the scoreline could be anything judging last two games. Sir Alex will be spitting blood after the last two performances and the team will be missing numerous key players.

I rarely do predictions of results but if we look at the Villa - Pool game today, i will give us a good indication of what to expect. My fear is we now have had weaknesses exposed and teams will come and look to exploit what they seen 'pool and Fulham do.

Suddenly every game now looks a bigger task than it did two weeks ago

·
Registered
773 Posts
1-0 should be okay for us....saf should advise our defender...not all but evra...we have him be missing in the fulham match...even he's a left-wing back, he should not left the left back flank empty....we want nothing more than 3 point at old trafford...

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Going to this one, I think its going to be an evenly faught match and we will come out 2-1 winners. Don't expect us to give out any maulings after the recent form you need to get back to form steadily.

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
the defence must wake up. in the last 2 games we conceded 6 goals.
before that in the last 17 games we only got 4. if we conceed again, we will not win this, cuz with rooney out and berba injured i dont think we will score more than 1,2 goals.

we need a clean sheet and we will see....

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I have a feeling Ashley Youbg will rip JOS apart down the left.

Barry will finally get the better of Carrick

Heskey and Carew will take the partnership of Jonny E and Rio apart piece by piece.

Sorry for the negativity, but I don't think we will come out of this slump until probably the Sunderland away match.

1 - 20 of 516 Posts