0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Stadium of Light
Saturday, 11 April 2009
15:00

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Ohh, this is gonna be a tough game now, not that it wasn't before today, but after tonights performance the players are going to be under pressure again and will be nervous about travelling to Sunderland.. We need a performance, but most importantly the 3 points to take home..!

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Pfff never thought I'd be so scared for a game against Sunderland... and on top of that its away too!

1-0 would do me just fine
Can't afford any more slip-ups

·
Registered
569 Posts
I don't know, last season it seemed as every time United got the ball it was a goal danger for the other team but now.... We're not so dangerous and I'm getting a bit tired of Uniteds way of playing football!

We need to change this very very fast

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
1-0. We need a clean-sheet. Can see fergie resting a few regulars sadly... But we will squeeze over the finish line..... I hope?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
The way the back line is playing and the passing system is broke ,we better just shoot and shoot and pray to get 3.Didnt we struggle against them until overtime at old T. 1-0 vidic goal??

·
Registered
809 Posts
i think bookies arent taking bets on us going and camping in our own box :mad: this really better not happen.

if we dont come and try to give you a shock we might aswell not turn up... anyway. Ha'way the lads.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Team for Saturday?

Van Der Sar

Neville
Vidic
O'Shea
Evra

Ronaldo
Carrick
Giggs