Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a little bit of pressure cos , chelsea will equal us on points considering they beat Wigan and Everton this week.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
must go 4-4-2 simple as that we need a early goal so they dont build confidence dont take the 3-1 liverpool result as a marker as they were away . Its a different game at ewood.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tevez cant play v West Ham , Blackburn is tricky and we play Wigan away ? Tricky fixtures

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
We got a week to rest our players and we should put our strongest team out and Vidic will be back and so will Nani so thats a major boost. After we take the lead early on we got to sub our starts asap because we got Barca away trip. We should win 2-0 imo

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
every game is a must win for us......
now b'burn just was beat by pool so hope we can do he same thing to them
i say 2-1 or 3-1 to us....

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think we will win it, with Vidic and Nani back from injury we will have our strongest squad avaliable to push for the wins in every game. It would be good to win the Prem at Stamford Bridge, Kick em when they are down :lol:

·
23,699 Posts
Every game is tricky from now, every game will be tense for us...... until we can seal the title safely in our bag. Hopefully with a week's rest, we can refresh up and recover for the next challenge. Fans like us included......... :D

Yesterday, I actually used the "F" word while watching the game with my father-in-law!! :eek: :eek: Could not hold myself when I keep seeing our players giving the ball away or holding the ball for far too long before the inevitable happened. So tense, infuriating and frustrating. Not healthy stress that our team put us constantly under. Lol.

Peace and quiet for now. So underrated but much valued. :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
futbol said:
Tevez cant play v West Ham
Not sure where you've got that from. :confused: Tevez played against West Ham at Upton Park and, unless he's injured, will be able to play in the game at Old Trafford.

The game away at Blackburn will be tough, it always is at Ewood, but after losing to Liverpool they have no chance of qualifying for Europe this season so I'm hoping they'll have one eye on their summer holidays.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Blackburn and Mark Hughes will not be looking to do us any favours and are on a hiding to nothing. If we win comfortably, BBurn will be accused of selling the game. If they win, they become mortal enemies!!

I expect a tight game, their keeper is not easily beaten and we need R&R to produce the goods big style in this one.

Sparky WAS a red, but no longer. A big big BIG must win. If we do, the result at the Bridge will not be the end of the world.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Santa Cruz-United game will be like cup final

Blackburn's hopes of securing European Qualification for the UEFA Cup were dealt
a severe blow when they lost 3-1 to Liverpool. But they are not giving up yet.

Thay are treating the upcoming fixture agianst Manchester United as a cup final
and will go all out to win the game says Roque Santa Cruz, Blackburn's
Paraguayan International.

"We have nothing against Manchester United winning the league,"

"But we are in need of points to get closer into Europe.

"That's our ambition, but there's few games left, so for me this game against
United is a cup final.

"The next game is very important, because if we want to keep the pressure on
Aston Villa and Portsmouth, we need to get a result."

He was disappointed with the result against Liverpool though:

"We didn't play as well as we can - and that's why we lost. We are disappointed
with that,"

"We felt we could get a very good result here, either winning or drawing.

"But we didn't play as well as we have been playing - and you need to play well
against Liverpool because they are a great side.

"We didn't quite have the same quality on the ball, and we didn't play our normal
game, so I don't think the confidence was there."

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
he's right..and...it should be the same for us..if we win at blackburn...we can "accept" a defeat at Chelsea to say it this way...if we win our last 2 games

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.