Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We must win this game............
Hope Vidic and Rooney will be fit..........
2-0 for ManUtd Ronaldo2x

Line-up...........

--------------------------------------------Van Der Sar---------------------------------------------------

Brown----------------Ferdinand---------------------------Vidic------------------------------Silvestre

Ronaldo--------------Anderson---------------------------Carrick--------------------------------Park

-------------------------------------Tevez---------Rooney-----------------------------------------------

Subs: Tomasz, Giggs , Nani , Evra , O'shea

Park or Nani deserved to play after their show against Barcelona....If Rooney is not fit, should be Ronaldo and Tevez infront and Nani and Park on the wing.........

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
jeeeeeez lets just enjoy tonight 1st lol

i'd also argue weather rooney or vidic deserve to return anyway, hargreaves was immsense and brown was brilliant throughout, tevez up front was absolutely amazing !! i wouldnt want any striker in the world over him on that form

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
What Drew said......
Lets just enjoy tonight. im still buzzing with happiness.....
The game against Hammers is clearly a must win but I wont
comment on it as Ill be there myself.........
I have said in another thread that we would hammer them ;-)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
hmmmmmmmmm........

i'm still on cloud 9 from tonight but 3points is all i want....
1-0 or 7-0.............all the same.Rooney's and vidic's injuries could be blessings in disguise as they could be fit and fresh for the weekend!!!!!

OT needs to be booming for 90 minutes....and if it gets tense they are the 12th man

my prediction 2-0 united.
teves and ronny

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still 2-0.........Ronaldo2x
Clean sheet...

when ManUtd win 1-0 over Barcelona last night.....I felt like dreaming....
Screaming Myself in Front of The Television....

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Rooney, Vidic & Evra should be fit for that game at the weekend, or so the main-site says.
The double is within our grasp. Just 2 More wins and then the CL Final.

·
Registered
57 Posts
2 - 0 Rooney x2. Question is what will SAF team selection. i would say VDs Silvestre Rio Vidic Brown - Carrick Anderson Giggs Ronaldo - Tevez Rooney.
Subs - Hargreaves oshea Nani Fletcher Kuszczak

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I really hope Sir Alex does'nt fiddle around with the team selection like at Chelsea last week.We were a shadow of ourselves.3-0 to United,Anderson,Ronaldo and Nani

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
3 points is all that matters, but i think we will give them a right thumping, can see goals from anyone in this match, we have failed to beat west ham this season and in both games last season, infact they've beaten us the last three times not good! :) rooney to get a hattrick

·
Registered
130 Posts
The_Red_Prince said:
I really hope Sir Alex does'nt fiddle around with the team selection like at Chelsea last week.
He had to, and look where it got us. Moscow.

We've nothing now for a week...then another 10 days rest till the final. There'll be no resting. The Hammers worry me though. They deserve a kicking though, they've beaten us 3 times on the bounce!

·
Registered
61 Posts
VDS
Hargreaves---Rio---Vidic---Evra
Ronaldo---Carrick--Anderson--Giggs
Rooney---Tevez

Predicting a 3-1 win. Anderson to score his first for United, Rooney with the other two. COME ON UNITED!!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.