Manchester United Talk banner

Will Ronaldo Start Against Chelsea?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
If Ronaldo play on sunday it will be a + for us
now strikers i think it will be better if we keep one striker on bench make him eager to play then put him in second half im sure this will be very interesting to see the one who'll came as a sub for e.g Rooney

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
we will beat chuski after what happen last season at london im sure man utd will show chuski off evra wounded player our strikers hungry for goals
let put the goals machine on

common united

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Blade said:
That's a joke. It was AT LEAST a yellow card. Typical Chelsea getting all the decisions though so I'm not surprised in the slightest.

I can't see us winning this one anyway. I think a draw is the most we can hope for and I fear Fergie will set his formation
to acheive this. Which means we'll be playing 4-5-1/4-3-3.

I'd much rather see us playing 4-4-2 with a couple of wingers and two strikers. And i think our only hope of a result is
if Ronaldo is back. I hate to sound like a pessimist but Stamford Bridge really is a fortress and their four year unbeaten
home record is unbelievable.

If anyone can break long unbeaten runs though, it's us :cool:
If anyone can break long unbeaten runs though, it's us :cool:
thats the spirit man we will do it im sure our player will do their maximum to win this match we got to show chuski that .

look what SAF is doing

chuski curry is being made lol

hahahaha

·
Banned
1,790 Posts

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
We need to show Cheski that Man Utd is far better than them and after the victory a serious message will be sent to all teams that Man Utd is back. It a must for us to beat them.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Rooney is attacking and defending at the same time. He runs backs when we need to defend and he is one of the best players stealing the ball. After he does that he is attacking in a blink of an eye. I don't understand how he covers so much territory. Why we do not appreciate him when he is doing all the dirty work for United that Scholes should be doing. What if he missed the shoot to goal ! He saved our ass like 3 times in the game. People do not realize that.

Cheeers to Rooney.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.