Manchester United Talk banner

Will Ronaldo Start Against Chelsea?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
295 Posts
CROoney said:
i was a bit disappointed with the crowd reception tbh...they reacted as if they're so gratefull he decided to stick around with their small club...it's like he's becoming bigger than the club...
he can talk all he wants but we all know what he said
CRO I think the reason for his good reception was mostly because the team has been struggling and he is a player who can turn things around for us. When he came on he made a big difference to the attitude of the team and we certainly looked more like scoring. I don't like what happened over the summer but he is an awesome footballer so I am just very excited at the prospect of him and Berbatov in the same line-up on Sunday. I know that there are not many people giving us a chance on Sunday, but with these kind of players in our line-up anything is possible.

·
Banned
295 Posts
Red Devil said:
Abo

SHUT UP!! Stop post building

1444: Nicolas Anelka in a bit of space out wide. He takes the optimistic option of shooting and misses the target. Ferdinand booked for dissent. Me ref?

Sky tv going on about Tevez going to citeh !!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be really useful to get another before half time.
Bunch of un-informed idiots. Someone needs to explain to them that we have first option on buying Tevez, its in the contract agreement. If we decide to buy him there is nothing that anyone else can do.

·
Banned
295 Posts
Keano! said:
Very good, but the work rate dropped.

Berbatov is showing us why we signed him. Defence is brilliant and a special note
on Evans who has been superb!

Hargreaves is doing well, Scholsey has to be careful, we don't need a stupid red
card now.

Loosing VDS is a bad blow but what about that save by PIG, despite it being
offside, quality.

I've got a feeling we'll see Anderson soon, because we need a bit more effort in
the middle of the field. We're doing well and oh how I wish it was full time
now! :rolleyes:

Riley blows up on absolutly everything, albeit he's giving us a fair amount
of "good" decisions!

Cole's chance was a disgrace, he clearly handled the ball to control it and I
thought it was in. A very very big let off and we have to be able to cope with their
attack.

We CAN win this!
Although we have done very well to lead at half time it was not perfect. We need to keep possesion better to take the sting out of it, by the end of that half it was just all Chelsea attacking. I am actually happy that Kuszczak is on, Van Der Sar has looked very dodgy for a while now so I think Kuszczak will be better, Berbatov did look like he is not fully fit in that half. When Ronaldo comes on it will give us an extra boost.

·
Banned
295 Posts
christianoharleiro said:
Noxious have you been watching the same game I have?

Ill watch the full first half later again when they replay it and count how many times Rooney gave the ball away.

Abo, Anderson isn't on the bench, don't know why, maybe an injury.
To be fair Rooney did play a great pass to Evra in the build up to our goal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.