Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - so the season starts here for us !!!

Yes 3 games gone and maybe not what we expected !!!

So now we get down to business !!!

Let the good times roll :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I Cant See Us Beating Totenham Because All Though In Are Past 3 Games We Have Created Briliant Chances But We Are Lacking The Most Important Thing In Football - Goals And Goalscorer. Rooney, Saha &ole Injured Were Nackered. I Guarentee You We'll Play Good Football Against Spurs Put We Wont Be Able To Score.

I Know It Sounds Like Im A Man City Fan But Im Not Im Just Telling The Truth Unlike Other Saying There Aint A Problem Despite By Next Week We Can Be 7 Points Behind Liverpool Or If We Loose Are Next Game And Chelsea Win There 10 Points Ahead Of Us But Thats Providing Chelsea Beat Liverpool But If They Dont They Will Still Have A 7 Point Lead And We Would Still Have Arsenal, Liverpool And Chelsea All Away To Play

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HUW_92 said:
I Cant See Us Beating Totenham Because All Though In Are Past 3 Games We Have Created Briliant Chances But We Are Lacking The Most Important Thing In Football - Goals And Goalscorer. Rooney, Saha &ole Injured Were Nackered. I Guarentee You We'll Play Good Football Against Spurs Put We Wont Be Able To Score.

I Know It Sounds Like Im A Man City Fan But Im Not Im Just Telling The Truth Unlike Other Saying There Aint A Problem Despite By Next Week We Can Be 7 Points Behind Liverpool Or If We Loose Are Next Game And Chelsea Win There 10 Points Ahead Of Us But Thats Providing Chelsea Beat Liverpool But If They Dont They Will Still Have A 7 Point Lead And We Would Still Have Arsenal, Liverpool And Chelsea All Away To Play
You dont sound like a City fan - maybe just a realist......

Some people like to hide from the truth but you dont so this is good.

The way things have gone so far maybe you could be right but I think if United hit a good patch they can beat most teams and pretty soon someone is going to be on the end of this good patch !!!

Lets hope it is next week huh :confused:

·
Registered
49 Posts
is a nightmare. with this top players the worst start ever. i don't know what the hell is going on but damn it's not good. if they failed in the next game i kiss the premiere league goodbye. sir Alex do something.... i don't think i can sleep tonight.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
md92h said:
is a nightmare. with this top players the worst start ever. i don't know what the hell is going on but damn it's not good. if they failed in the next game i kiss the premiere league goodbye. sir Alex do something.... i don't think i can sleep tonight.
Not the worst start ever - 92/93 they start with 2 defeat and 1 draw !!! And then win the league !!!

Second worst though,,,,,,,dont give up just yet though - we have the best manager of all time guiding the team !!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
We'll win.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all failed to take advantage of our loss so this weekend could have been a lot worse.

UPWARDS AND ONWARDS

U N I T E D UNITED ARE THE TEAM FOR ME

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Thomas G said:
1-1, the team will struggle to score again.
nah, we are creating chances were just not putting them away it's only a matter of time before some one gets a hiding,

i'd be more worried if we were'nt creating chances!

·
Registered
178 Posts
andycole9 said:
nah, we are creating chances were just not putting them away it's only a matter of time before some one gets a hiding,
Im ****ing sick of hearing that.

We havent won for around 8 league games, its pathetic.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thomas G said:
Im ****ing sick of hearing that.

We havent won for around 8 league games, its pathetic.
5. And only 3 of them counts. There's 35 more games left son so why don't you wait and see where we're at in the table come December? Seriously, some of you are acting like spoilt bitches, its been 3 games, if you can't stick around and tough it out then go and find a another club to support.

Jesus christ.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thomas G said:
What?

Just like we ****ing beat City, pompey and reading?

Get it into your head, we cant score.
We scored 126 times last season, it's been 3 games this season. If we're still struggling come December time then you can talk, until then shut the **** up and get behind the team you spoilt little twat.

Seriously, odious little cretins like you make me sick, you should consider yourself ****ing lucky to be following this great football club, some of you are so spoilt that you almost expect winning every week, and if things don't go our way you cry.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ok, we havent won for 7 games in normal time.

We scored 2 goals in all of them games, pathetic.

And i can complain all i want, i spend too much money on United. Were you at the ****ing council house today?!?!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
unitedred said:
We scored 126 times last season, it's been 3 games this season. If we're still struggling come December time then you can talk, until then shut the **** up and get behind the team you spoilt little twat.

Seriously, odious little cretins like you make me sick, you should consider yourself ****ing lucky to be following this great football club, some of you are so spoilt that you almost expect winning every week, and if things don't go our way you cry.
WELL SAID!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thomas G said:
Ok, we havent won for 7 games in normal time.

We scored 2 goals in all of them games, pathetic.

And i can complain all i want, i spend too much money on United. Were you at the ****ing council house today?!?!
Nobody forces you to go, and for the record, no I wasn't at Wastelands today.

You're not complaining either, you're doom mongering after a massive 3 games into the season, why don't you just wait till the season settles and we get a better idea of who'll be challenging?

You're sounding like a spoilt little kid, take it you weren't around during the dark times in the 80s eh? How's that for some perspective, this just doesn't go out to you btw, in the Citeh match thread there was a bellend calling for Fergie's head.

If you're gonna have a go then do it constructively instead of knee jerk bollocks like we can't score, fergie out, blah blah blah.

What pisses me off is that its these same doomlords who are slagging the lads off now are the ones who revelled in our title triumph last season. But just keep this in mind, its been 3 ****ing games, and we've been without Rooney, Ronaldo, Saha, Neville, Park, Foster and Ole.

1 - 20 of 265 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.