Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HUW_92 said:
I Cant See Us Beating Totenham Because All Though In Are Past 3 Games We Have Created Briliant Chances But We Are Lacking The Most Important Thing In Football - Goals And Goalscorer. Rooney, Saha &ole Injured Were Nackered. I Guarentee You We'll Play Good Football Against Spurs Put We Wont Be Able To Score.

I Know It Sounds Like Im A Man City Fan But Im Not Im Just Telling The Truth Unlike Other Saying There Aint A Problem Despite By Next Week We Can Be 7 Points Behind Liverpool Or If We Loose Are Next Game And Chelsea Win There 10 Points Ahead Of Us But Thats Providing Chelsea Beat Liverpool But If They Dont They Will Still Have A 7 Point Lead And We Would Still Have Arsenal, Liverpool And Chelsea All Away To Play
You dont sound like a City fan - maybe just a realist......

Some people like to hide from the truth but you dont so this is good.

The way things have gone so far maybe you could be right but I think if United hit a good patch they can beat most teams and pretty soon someone is going to be on the end of this good patch !!!

Lets hope it is next week huh :confused:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
md92h said:
is a nightmare. with this top players the worst start ever. i don't know what the hell is going on but damn it's not good. if they failed in the next game i kiss the premiere league goodbye. sir Alex do something.... i don't think i can sleep tonight.
Not the worst start ever - 92/93 they start with 2 defeat and 1 draw !!! And then win the league !!!

Second worst though,,,,,,,dont give up just yet though - we have the best manager of all time guiding the team !!!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I see it this way......

Any professional sports person has an incredible NEED to win !!!

This is why they become the best - they seek a win where most of us would give up or not be committed enough.

It is not in their nature to ever think about defeat !!

So we cant blame them.........so that leaves SAF.........this is not his fault either.

I hear many people say he should do this or he should do that........

But none of the people who say this are football managers.......why is this ?

Because you are not qualified to do SAFs job - certainly not as successfully as he has for maybe 22 years and more !!!

So I say we leave this problem in the hands of the BEST......the EXPERTS......and when we go on a 24 game unbeaten run......we can thank them for trying so hard to please us....the fans !!! No player has ever let me down - and SAF has never let me down and I refuse to turn against them now things are harder for them, !!!!

No.............I am right there through thick and thin and if we get beat so what.......they did their best and I wont ever ask for more than that !!!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
mulletsneverdie said:
im loosin faith in rio, and brown is wasted at right back i think, simpson is a right back, young but thats his position, please play him sir alex

no its not the line up, tis my guess
2 years ago Rio is very, very good player and maybe you could bet your life he make great stops !!!

Like I say many time now though he make me very nervous too many time......maybe he go now !!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
chiboygeorge said:
haha another gurl Kathy64
Yes George another girl....well spotted :confused:

I dont like Rio too much and if people disagree thats OK - I just have an opinion of him as I am allowed to.

We'll see how he get on this season - I can see a few errors coming up - again I hope I'm wrong but..........:p

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Neville makes me feel happy for sure even though he is nearly old man.

And Vidic for me is the best defender we have !!!!

In a couple years maybe Vidic is best in world !!!!

Then I can be..............

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
Red Devil said:
In that case it was not a penalty - easy. It should have been a booking for the ball and a penalty to United.
Could have sent the ball off and saved me watching this game - very unconvincing for me - the 3 points make it seem a good game - but play like this against Chelsea or Liverpool and we will have big troubles and sad day with result !!!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
Robbie the Robber said:
No way brown handled that ball he threw himself at the ball had his arm by his side if the ball touched his arm twas accidental hand ball which is in no way a foul.

On a differnet note how many mistakes dose ferdiclanger need to make to get dropped by fergie

30 million:confused: :confused:

i'll take 30 pound
Any takers for your pub team?
I have been saying Ferdinand is no good for long time now but others sayI am, wrong.....well we wait and see - yesterday he was shaky in the game - I dont trust him now and he make me very nervous !!!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
PrinceZane said:
Finally saw the game :D

It's weird that I think we played a little better in the other games, but got the luck in this one.

That's footy for you :)
I agree with you - if we had draw from this game that would have been FAIR result.....

But if we won the first 3 games 2 or 3 nil that would be FAIR result too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.