Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I Cant See Us Beating Totenham Because All Though In Are Past 3 Games We Have Created Briliant Chances But We Are Lacking The Most Important Thing In Football - Goals And Goalscorer. Rooney, Saha &ole Injured Were Nackered. I Guarentee You We'll Play Good Football Against Spurs Put We Wont Be Able To Score.

I Know It Sounds Like Im A Man City Fan But Im Not Im Just Telling The Truth Unlike Other Saying There Aint A Problem Despite By Next Week We Can Be 7 Points Behind Liverpool Or If We Loose Are Next Game And Chelsea Win There 10 Points Ahead Of Us But Thats Providing Chelsea Beat Liverpool But If They Dont They Will Still Have A 7 Point Lead And We Would Still Have Arsenal, Liverpool And Chelsea All Away To Play

·
Registered
55 Posts
Tottenham Match

What Will Be Are Line Up In The Tottenham Game Now Due To Hargreaves Injury Also What Willl Be The Score Of The Match

Hopefully 3-1 Man Utd

Because As They Say An Animal Is Most Dangerous When It's Injured

·
Registered
55 Posts
Tottenham Game

WHAT WILL THE SCORE BE AND WHAT WILL BE ARE FORMATION DUE TO THE RECENT INJURIES OF ROONEY, HARGREAVES & ECT ALSO WITH RONALDO BANNED AND OLE AND SAHA NOT BACK FROM FITNESS ALSO ANDERSON IS INJURED

BUT AS THEY SAY AN ANIMAL IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT'S INJURED - LETS HOPE THERES SOME ****IN TRUTH BEHIND THIS!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.