Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Red Devil said:
It also happens to be true. Some of you in here, only a few short weeks ago, were on about United winning possibly all 4 trophies. But, if we continue on these lines we will be lucky to finish in the top half. We have not only had some dire results, but we have been dire. I blame the players. They get this invincible mentality thing going and play like ballerinas on grass. Paid far too much salary, wear zero foot protection and we wonder why we have the highest paid cripples on the planet?

Wise up you lot, supporting United also means that people are entitled to be critics too. Its part and parcel of being a fan. At the moment we are CRAP!! :mad: The games we have played thus far, we should be on MAX points. Inside one sinlge month we have gone from being the envy of the UK to the laughing stock of the UK. ABU's, LFC and Leeds fans out there are having a bloody field day.
I agree that criticising is ok but it doesnt mean losing faith like that.. the boys are giving everything they have but they are just not able to score at this moment.. too much pressure on Tevez if u ask me..

I think ur absolutely WRONG we are not crap at all and every squad in the league would kill to play atractive football like us.. once Ole and Saha are back this will all change and if Im wrong Ill hang myself..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Justice said:
lol *******. Were playing the best football in the Premiership, but were playing TOO good. Players like Ronaldo, Tevez, Nani, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs can all play such beautifull football but were missing vital parts. Were missing a proper out and out striker and having to adapt. Also Lady Luck is not letting us have our own way. The amount of chances we should have put away, but the ball has been 1 inch too wide or 1 footstep too far, are uncoubtable. We will get back to our best soon enough, and no one will be able to stop us. Whining *******.
can u please stop insulting everyone? thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.