Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
RichardsReds said:
Absolute crap. Where do people get this kind of shit from. Rio played amazing, did you even watch the game. He stopped berbs shot going over the line which is as good as a goal and practically shut everyone out of the game. We've conceeded 2 goals in four games which are hardly Rios fault and he is "off"... Get real.

Vidic and Rio and the best thing since Pallister and Bruce!
Amen, Rio's immense

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
If that was amazing you must have low standards !!!

I would say he did his job - from time to time - not consistent but he was OK in patches......:)
I go every home game, he played just as good as every other match. I don't really know what you thought he did wrong?

He dominated the line. If anyone had a dodgy game it was Carrick and Evra... Ferdinand was strong in the air and on the ball and helped to keep the clean sheet. He did well getting forward too... What more do you want from a CB?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
RichardsReds said:
I go every home game, he played just as good as every other match. I don't really know what you thought he did wrong?

He dominated the line. If anyone had a dodgy game it was Carrick and Evra... Ferdinand was strong in the air and on the ball and helped to keep the clean sheet. He did well getting forward too... What more do you want from a CB?
I dont know there Rich. Rio was dodgy in 2/3 occasions, dwelling on the ball. Vida had to rescue him. And Evra?????He was one of our best players.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
RichardsReds said:

There was 1 or 2 occasions where Rio was a little sloppy....but people are noticing them more than the good things he did that game.......other than that i agree with you

261 - 265 of 265 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.