Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thomas G said:
We are meant to have the best squad in the league, we sould be able to beat Reading, pompey and city without them ffs.
We have 3 strikers out, Chelsea had the most expensive squad ever assembled in the history of football and they cried over 2 players being out and dropped several pts using that as an excuse.

At least we've got a genuine injury crisis. It woulndt be the end of the word if one or max 2 strikers were out but 3? Thats a bit too much, and its left too much pressure on Tevez whos had to be rushed into the fray as a result.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
cristiano04 said:
just cant believe Im hearing this crap from a united fan..
It also happens to be true. Some of you in here, only a few short weeks ago, were on about United winning possibly all 4 trophies. But, if we continue on these lines we will be lucky to finish in the top half. We have not only had some dire results, but we have been dire. I blame the players. They get this invincible mentality thing going and play like ballerinas on grass. Paid far too much salary, wear zero foot protection and we wonder why we have the highest paid cripples on the planet?

Wise up you lot, supporting United also means that people are entitled to be critics too. Its part and parcel of being a fan. At the moment we are CRAP!! :mad: The games we have played thus far, we should be on MAX points. Inside one sinlge month we have gone from being the envy of the UK to the laughing stock of the UK. ABU's, LFC and Leeds fans out there are having a bloody field day.

·
Registered
131 Posts
No, not confident at all. We allways pound on tottenham but i would'nt be surprised if they d**ked on us like everyone else is doing. It sounds ridiculous but i can't see where our first win is coming.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
andycole9 said:
nah, we are creating chances were just not putting them away it's only a matter of time before some one gets a hiding,

i'd be more worried if we were'nt creating chances!
thjats true.......i cant say it will be spurs but WHEN we win we'll score 4 atleast

im goin for 5-2 United......make alot of money there eh?>

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Red Devil said:
ABU's, LFC and Leeds fans out there are having a bloody field day.
here wise up leeds are on like minus -9 on sumyhing at the bottom of LEAGUE ONE....so they can **** right off until there back in the Prem fighting for a top 8 spot atleast.

Leeds are ****ing scum

·
Registered
169 Posts
this is not a crisis.i think we are looking to score the perfect goal everytime we attack(a bit like barca)when we just need to keep it simple and less of the tricks and flicks.we will come good soon!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Can't ride the horse to victory without wearing out a pair of spurs.

1-0 United, in a chance filled game with the shot coming mid 2nd 1/2 :)

·
Banned
836 Posts
Quite simply, we need to win. No excuses, no failure, we need a win, they owe it to the fans. We are simply playing catch up to Chelsea like the 2005/2006 season. This is simply relegation form - at the moment.

As it stands:-

·
Registered
249 Posts
Red Devil said:
It also happens to be true. Some of you in here, only a few short weeks ago, were on about United winning possibly all 4 trophies. But, if we continue on these lines we will be lucky to finish in the top half. We have not only had some dire results, but we have been dire. I blame the players. They get this invincible mentality thing going and play like ballerinas on grass. Paid far too much salary, wear zero foot protection and we wonder why we have the highest paid cripples on the planet?

Wise up you lot, supporting United also means that people are entitled to be critics too. Its part and parcel of being a fan. At the moment we are CRAP!! :mad: The games we have played thus far, we should be on MAX points. Inside one sinlge month we have gone from being the envy of the UK to the laughing stock of the UK. ABU's, LFC and Leeds fans out there are having a bloody field day.
I agree that criticising is ok but it doesnt mean losing faith like that.. the boys are giving everything they have but they are just not able to score at this moment.. too much pressure on Tevez if u ask me..

I think ur absolutely WRONG we are not crap at all and every squad in the league would kill to play atractive football like us.. once Ole and Saha are back this will all change and if Im wrong Ill hang myself..

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
lol *******. Were playing the best football in the Premiership, but were playing TOO good. Players like Ronaldo, Tevez, Nani, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs can all play such beautifull football but were missing vital parts. Were missing a proper out and out striker and having to adapt. Also Lady Luck is not letting us have our own way. The amount of chances we should have put away, but the ball has been 1 inch too wide or 1 footstep too far, are uncoubtable. We will get back to our best soon enough, and no one will be able to stop us. Whining *******.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Justice said:
lol *******. Were playing the best football in the Premiership, but were playing TOO good. Players like Ronaldo, Tevez, Nani, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs can all play such beautifull football but were missing vital parts. Were missing a proper out and out striker and having to adapt. Also Lady Luck is not letting us have our own way. The amount of chances we should have put away, but the ball has been 1 inch too wide or 1 footstep too far, are uncoubtable. We will get back to our best soon enough, and no one will be able to stop us. Whining *******.
can u please stop insulting everyone? thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Tottenham Match

What Will Be Are Line Up In The Tottenham Game Now Due To Hargreaves Injury Also What Willl Be The Score Of The Match

Hopefully 3-1 Man Utd

Because As They Say An Animal Is Most Dangerous When It's Injured

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
This Game Will Help Us Get On Track.spurs Only Know One Way And That Is Forward,they Will Give It Up In Mid Field And We Will Burn Them.we Need Our Young Speedy Players In And Sub Older Players In At 65-70 Min
And Well Catch Them Winded.

If We Dont Keep Title,maybe We'll Be Healthy For Champions League?

21 - 40 of 265 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.