Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 265 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I see it this way......

Any professional sports person has an incredible NEED to win !!!

This is why they become the best - they seek a win where most of us would give up or not be committed enough.

It is not in their nature to ever think about defeat !!

So we cant blame them.........so that leaves SAF.........this is not his fault either.

I hear many people say he should do this or he should do that........

But none of the people who say this are football managers.......why is this ?

Because you are not qualified to do SAFs job - certainly not as successfully as he has for maybe 22 years and more !!!

So I say we leave this problem in the hands of the BEST......the EXPERTS......and when we go on a 24 game unbeaten run......we can thank them for trying so hard to please us....the fans !!! No player has ever let me down - and SAF has never let me down and I refuse to turn against them now things are harder for them, !!!!

No.............I am right there through thick and thin and if we get beat so what.......they did their best and I wont ever ask for more than that !!!

·
Banned
836 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
why have you cut out the teams below us? makes it look like were bottom.......
Everyone knows there are 20 teams in the Premier League, I was just comparing where we were from the top of the table.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
GeordieMancunian said:

Everyone knows there are 20 teams in the Premier League, I was just comparing where we were from the top of the table.
Be quicker to compare teams below us - and saves room on the page too :D :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Tottenham Game

WHAT WILL THE SCORE BE AND WHAT WILL BE ARE FORMATION DUE TO THE RECENT INJURIES OF ROONEY, HARGREAVES & ECT ALSO WITH RONALDO BANNED AND OLE AND SAHA NOT BACK FROM FITNESS ALSO ANDERSON IS INJURED

BUT AS THEY SAY AN ANIMAL IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT'S INJURED - LETS HOPE THERES SOME ****IN TRUTH BEHIND THIS!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i think spurs are gonna get rolled over big time- the gaffer, fans, and players are all hurting and spurs are gonna pay big time. spurs wont come to old trafford and defend- they will come to play coz all there power is in attack as all there main defenders are out injured. im gonna go for 3-0 united (although i'd take 1-0)

i think the team will be the same as sunday with maybe saha on the bench (hopefully) he's been in traing a few weeks now and must be near ready to return

just coz hargreaves is out for england does'nt mean he wont play for us an extra few days rest will do him good- how many times have man u players not played for their respective country's friendly's midweek but turned out for us at the weekend

·
Registered
788 Posts
I will only get to watch the 1st half of the game on Sunday as i'm going on Hols and my flight leaves at 6, Just hope some bar at Dublin airport is showing the match.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
I will only get to watch the 1st half of the game on Sunday as i'm going on Hols and my flight leaves at 6, Just hope some bar at Dublin airport is showing the match.
you could always keep your phone on and get the goals sent to you by sky sports
:) :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have a UK mobile and it will not let me access things like that in Dublin, Tries it before and didnt work, Anyway that would cost me a fortune to do that in the Republic.

I am gona listen to the game on the radio with my earphones and try and board the plane as late as i possibly can.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Guys,

I will be in Spain for the Sunderland game, Do u think that i will get a bar out there showing the game? Its 5:15pm K.O GMT, so it will be 6:15pm in Spain

Thanks

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
Guys,

I will be in Spain for the Sunderland game, Do u think that i will get a bar out there showing the game? Its 5:15pm K.O GMT, so it will be 6:15pm in Spain

Thanks
Id say yeah, one of the pubs will have Setanta (i think thats what its on anyway)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
Guys,

Thanks
yea deffo every bar will have this game on
:)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ARBUCKS said:
I have a UK mobile and it will not let me access things like that in Dublin, Tries it before and didnt work, Anyway that would cost me a fortune to do that in the Republic.

I am gona listen to the game on the radio with my earphones and try and board the plane as late as i possibly can.
sounds like a plan :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
part of me thinks that we wont win- the other sais yeah 4-0 show em the real united and bounce right back.

But as someone mentioned earlier id also be happy with a 1-0 score line.
My front six:

carrick scholes hargreaves giggs

nani tevez

·
Registered
505 Posts
It's not the first time this idiot has done this.

Can the admins please remove his thread starting privileges?

If he keeps doing this i'll just ban him.

·
Registered
131 Posts
This is the perfect time to play spurs with all their defensive injuries. People have to realise that Nani and tevez and co have not just turned to arse overnight. They are the top quality of footballer and one 1 or 2 goalless games doesn't change this.We have the goals, we just need 1 early one to trigger it off.

41 - 60 of 265 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.